Thursday, October 20, 2011

WINDY, COOL AND WINDY

WINDY, COOL AND WINDY
I DO NOT LIKE WIND! I DON'T SAIL AND I DON'T FLY KITES! 

WE ARE EXPECTING SUSTAINED 40 MPH WINDS HERE TODAY AND VERY COOL TEMPS..HIGHS BARELY GETTING OUT OF THE 60'S!


SO I'M GOING TO DO LOT'S OF WARM THINGS!

ANY SUGGESTIONS???


I WOULD CALL RK, click here for a briliant post!) BUT SHE INFORMED ME SHE IS OUT OF A CERTAIN PRODUCT- AND I DON'T WANT TO SEND MY WIFE OUT IN THE COLD. AND WE ARE ALSO OUT OF PAM. 
YOU MUST SEE HER COMMENT SECTION TO UNDERSTAND.  

I'LL PUT ON THE SNUGGIE I DID NOT SEND BACK AND READ CONTAGION UNDER IT WITH A CANDLE! MAYBE IT WILL KEEP ME WARM! WAIT,  LAST TIME I STARTED A FIRE.

COLDER THAN IT LOOKS!

NOT ENOUGH FOR A JACKET

STILL NOT ENOUGH.... 

MY SNUGGIE CAME, MY SNUGGIE CAME!

CIRCLING THE KITTIES!
TO BAD THESE ARE ALL GONE TO A GOOD HOME... 
NOW THIS LOOKS CORRECT!

BUT MOTHRA III, IS ON TONIGHT....WHAT TO DO?????

DRINK STERNO AND WATCH IT? IT MAKES SENSE THAT WAY....



SHOOT--I'M GOING TO THE STORE- I'LL WAKE THE  WIFE UP---OR NOT,  EITHER WAY IT'S A GOOD DECISION!

LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc

8 comments:

  1. Actually I'm enjoying the colder and windy weather, helps me to sleep during the day.

    Hope you are feeling better John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barely out of the 60's? That's warm! Certainly not cold! Here, that's considered perfect outdoor working weather - no sweat. Inside, well, ok - it's baking weather - or make lasagna or anything else that requires the oven to be on for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in the 40s here this morning in Atlanta. I had a fire last night, too. Lovely.

    Cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can do without the cold and wind.

    Let's see....we were in the 80s and 90s over the weekend and this morning it was 29! Brrrrr!!! I'm not ready for this. I'm never ready for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny and have very creative ways of telling a story. It's getting cold here as well. I here it might get down into the mid sixties in a month or so... brrr! yeeehawww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kites are FUN! And windy??? They say the statue of Marilyn Monroe in Chicago....well, her dress is blowing up even higher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL John! I actually have another post up now that isn't quite as funny...cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BB-- Thanks Buddy--I really don't mind the cold--but wind is just so----well--Windy!

    ;-)

    J



    Jeannie-- we did a big Bowl of Chili--now it's a different kind of windy!! I j=know you are gearing up for a cccccold one!!!


    J




    Kelly-- It's like that here-- we have 40 degree changes and that's just not fair!

    Hugs,


    J



    Pat--Why thank you sir!! You are too kind! I'd like to see your stores wardrobe selection!!!!!!

    Pardon me--could you show me the terminally comfortable section please! LOL

    J


    middle child--LOL--Good one---I Love- Kitties--I wish I could breed them to stay that way---the you could pass them on to another family when you got tired of them pouncing on you in the middle of the night, and trade up for older cats!

    J



    RK--I SLIP on over and check that out!


    You and Mr RK have a great weekend-

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: