Monday, October 4, 2010

TOOTH OR CONSEQUENCES


THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR COMMENTS. I ALSO BELIEVE I HAVE UNDONE WHAT EVER IT WAS THAT WAS DONE, SO THE COMMENTS WILL POST!



I do believe  all the kinks have been worked out of comment moderation, which did get set as default! Thanks Jimmy! Also, I was able to get the new monitor screen, in a size that I can read, and it's so pretty- thanks Alice! It may still be the pain pills, but I like the color- Piss off- Heff!- pee yeller it stays- LOL!

Thanks everyone- and I'll keep it just like it is.

I sure am gonna miss that ol Tooth! It was a good-un. My Dentist said it was the largest abscess he had seen in all his Years of practice, which was what?...... Supposed to make me feel SPECIAL?????? It does makes me feel better- because I knew I was sick, and sleeping a lot more than normal, and now at least I know why!  He was very serious, and said a little longer and it could have easily passed to the Brain, it was so deep in that root, near the sinuses. And given my Heart problems, he said all in all I was very very fortunate! So I'll give those Kudos to God! I am very blessed to have gotten to the Antibiotics called in before I went instead of waiting. This poison was removed  in time!

One more tooth pulled and I can get in the next Willie Nelson concert free! Or at least get a front row seat!

Sometimes it pays to listen to what your body is telling you. There is also no sense in being stoic, to Death! I still have 10 more days of extra Antibiotics to take

and some more 

PAIN 

pills!

So look for some great posts!

Blessings all and have a great week!

JMc

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are good. I too will have to have a tooth out but I am determined to get an implant or at least something to fill that gap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the tooth taken care of Buddy, even though it was a good un it sounds like it was time to go.

    Glad you got the monitor set up and adjusted to the screen size you like, going from the square screen to the wide screen is an adjustment in it's self but it all takes getting used to no matter what.

    You will be feeling better after a few more days on the antibiotics and I'm proud you didn't wait any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, sorry for the long delay... :) what's wrong with your tooth? Mine was aching on and off. But fortunately it is not paining for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok John, this piss colored blog really CROWNs my day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll send you my address for any left over pain pills but I want to know what they are first...you know just for proper disposal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite amazing how much teeth affect the health of the rest of the body.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: