Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CHEST PAIN BACK AGAIN






YEP, IT'S TIME FOR THE TRI-ANNUAL OBLIGATORY HEART CATHETERIZATION SO THE CARDIOLOGIST CAN SEND CARDIOLOGIST, JR. TO MED SCHOOL ALSO. I'LL BE HAVING AN OUT-PATIENT HEART CATH THURSDAY MORNING AROUND 7:30. BEEN HAVING A LITTLE SHORTNESS OF BREATH, AND SOME VERY MILD CHEST PAINS.

THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, PLEASE SEND UP HAPPY THOUGHTS FOR GOOD RESULTS. THIS JOB IS PUTTING TOO MUCH STRAIN AND STRESS ON US. 14-16 HOUR DAYS .....THAT'S NO LIFE, SO THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO REGROUP, RETHINK AND REEVALUATE SOME THINGS. LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE DOING A LOT OF 'RE's !!!!!!!

THANKS MY FRIENDS, AND PS: WARNING WARNING WARNING

HERE COME SOME PRETTY COOL SNAKE PICS I SNAPPED AT THE POND!!!!! I GUESS THIS SHOULD HAVE GONE UP TOP HUH?

LOVE TO ALL,

J

9 comments:

  1. Hope all comes out ok bud.

    Take care of yourself and let us know how it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for the best - take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John _I prayed for you and will continue to do so.

    Please keep us posted.

    What kind of snake is that?

    Sea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sea!

    I need to look it up, but the generic name is a Water Snake. How's that for kingdom and Phyla. It is definitely non-venomous, you can tell by the round eyes. Also there are no pits, on the face like vipers or venomous snakes have.

    Th prayers worked!!!!

    We need a Google type search engine where you put in a picture instead of a search phrase and it will give you a name, definition etc. We could make millions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the prayers worked, my friend. Next time you go through anything serious, visit me and ask me to pray ahead of time. You know I will look out for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scarlet,

    I promise I will- Puter was down, no Internet for around 8 agonizing days.
    I do covet your prayers mi amiga!

    Juan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sea,

    I was watching an episode of Steve Austin "Snakemaster" on NatGEO Channellast pm about a trip he made to Fla. I swear to you he pulled up a snake that was tangled in fishing line, corks, sticks etc. and it was the SNAKE!

    He called it a Brown Water Snake, and said this one was a very big one. He freed it and let it go. It was easily 4 to 5 times bigger than mine. I'm gonna Google it and see what I get. It is so cool that an episode of a show I seldom watch had this exact Snake entangled on it. Talk about destiny! Anyway, He goes all over like Crocodile Hunter used too and takes pics of Venomous Snakes. Very very pretty in HD, and it helps lower your Cholesterol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: