Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DELL DELL AGAIN DELL!!!!

I JUMPED THROUGH MORE HOOPS YESTERDAY AND FINALLY GOT AN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER REP . SHE AND HER MANAGER WERE TO CALL ME AT 9:00-9:15 EST. IT'S (9:45 AND I MUST LEAVE FOR WORK- AND THEY KNEW THAT IT WAS IMPERATIVE THEY CALL BEFORE 9:30! NO CALL. ALSO- RETURNS DEPARTMENT AT DELL WAS ABSOLUTELY NASTY- I WAS TRANSFERRED TO 4 PEOPLE AFTER MY SALES REP SAID SHE WAS TRANSFERRING ME TO SOMEONE WHO COULD HELP---NO RESOLUTION ON RETURNING TV CARD AS I STILL HAVE NO LAPTOP TO PUT IT IN!!!!
AT DELL ARE SAYING THEY WANT TAKE BACK A tv CARD OR PAY SHIPPING SINCE IT IS BEYOND THEIR 21 DAY GRACE PERIOD.

I'M NOT A VERY HAPPY CAMPER. EVEN THE OFFER THEY OFFERED ME IS NOT QUITE UP TO PAR, BUT I NEED A PRODUCT,

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK. I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.


I'M ANGRY AS DELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

J

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John can I link to your post and can I warn people about DELL?

    I personally will NEVER purchase a dell based on your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post & LINK!!!!!. She said one thing she did not want to happen was to have bad word of mouth get out and for me to be unhappy. I replied you don't want an entire hospital mad at you, as we have a "deal" with deal for savings on products. I just can't believe they didn't even call, and for the returns department to be so rude! I couldn't understand half the conversation because of the thick accents involved- and here we are paying- outsourcing jobs to India, and they aren't help us!!!

    What a racket, I am just thoroughly disgusted.

    Thanks for the comments, and feel free to link as many as you want!@

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I have heard nothing good about Dell's customer service, and further more the more I hear the less likely it would be that I'd even consider their products.
    I can't blame you for your disgust with them, We have a small business and If we ran our business like this...We'd have no business. Period, and end of story..

    That's the problem, once upon a time they were known for great customer service, Poor trickle down management decisions for customer service begets unsatisfied customers and that equals eventually no customers. You'd think in times like these at least they'd step up at least in the customer service and make someone happy, it's probably going to be their demise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True Sweeti- especially in this economy!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you remember I have had my dealings iwth dell. I will be happy to call them on your behalf. I yelled at them so bad they gave me my own dude to handle my issues in the special customer service department... meaning customers who are super pissed

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: