Sunday, January 11, 2009

FLORIDA BOUND

2 things I definitely will not see in Florida










Heading to the Sunshine State to see my dad! Going down to watch the Super Bowl with Him!!!! This should be a very special time. BUT DUMB ME! I forgot the Super Bowl is in ............................TAMPA this year!!!
And Where am I going? To Plant City, 23 miles from TAMPA!!!!!!!!

But I Beat the system though- driving one hour to Charlotte instead of flight from Columbia, going non-stop to Orlando which is about 1 hour drive to my house. Tickets were from 480- to 800.00!!

Ticket From Columbia to Tampa- 600 to 800 dollars.
Ticket my way- 239.94 dollars.
Beating the System and watching the Super Bowl with my dad-----



PRICELESS !!!!!!!!

J

5 comments:

  1. Have a great visit! It's amazing the deals you can get on flights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He He- I can't wait- I haven't flown since way before 9/11. I used to love it. Had one really bad landing at Hartsfield in Hotlanta after a medical convention, so say a little prayer, Plane almost hydroplaned- ha---pun--- off the runway during terrible rainstorm and that was the last time I flew. Not because of that- it just happened to be the last time I needed to fly.

    This will be non-stop, to Orlando.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh...

    AREN'T YOU GONNA SAY HELLO TO YOUR LITTLE FRIEND?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun John. I hope your trip is everything you want it to be. :)

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: