Thursday, April 26, 2012

STUFF.....


STUFF.....


I'M NOT BEING LAZY:

I'M JUST IN ENERGY SAVER MODE!





HEADING TO NC TOMORROW: THERE IS A BIG FESTIVAL IN JEFFERSON/W. JEFFERSON, THAT WILL BE GOING ON. THOUSANDS OF HIPPIES STARTED A BLUE GRASS FESTIVAL IN THIS AREA YEARS AGO CALLED MERLEFEST!



SO IF I'M NOT POSTING BY MONDAY OR TUESDAY, I'LL BE SITTING WITH NED BEATTY AND A PIG ON A PORCH AND DELIVERANCE WILL BE PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND! PLEASE COME RESCUE ME!!!


PICTURE THIS COVERED WITH TENTS, RV'S, BLUE GRASS BANDS, PARADES, AND NO PORTA-POTTIES! OH, AND A BIG PALL OF SMOKE IN THE AIR!



THIS IS ALSO
 KNOWN AS ADENTULOUS WOODSTOCK:
OR WILLIE NELSON WEEKEND! 

WHEN YOU GET 32 PEOPLE IN A GROUP YOU HAVE:
AN ENTIRE SET OF TEETH!


LOVE & PEACE TO YOU ALL- COUGH COUGH!

ANYONE HAVE A TWINKIE??

JMc

WHERE I WILL GET 3 QUARTS OF REAL MOONSHINE: 2 CLEAR AND ONE PEACH OR BLACKBERRY!