Sunday, April 29, 2012

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY II


SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY II












1985 Camping at the Lake

Sandi, Myself and Bandit the Wonder-dog. He would swim out to us and lay on his own raft.

That is also an 8 Track Tape Player sitting in the SHADOW SHADE as I get ready to pitch the Tent.




After I painted these I checked to see if the Shadows were dry:
but they were still TACKY.






INDIAN ROCKS BEACH, FLORIDA circa 1960-61
THE EARLY YEARS. MOM, DAD AND I, BURYING MY BROTHER STEVE AND HIS SHADOW!
UNFORTUNATELY SOMEONE HEARD HIS MUFFLED CRIES AND RESCUED HIM!




CHEERS BO!
TIME TOGETHER IS SO PRECIOUS........




OUR LAST HUG-- I MISS YOU DAD!



IS THERE SOMEONE YOU NEED TO CALL, WRITE, TOAST, OR HUG.....EVEN IF IT
WOULD BE DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE?


.....and the GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE...........


JMc