Tuesday, April 10, 2012

HERE LIZARD, LIZARD, LIZARD


HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD




I JUST NEVER GET OVER HOW TAME THESE LITTLE GUYS ARE. WE USED TO CATCH THEM AND TIE LITTLE STRINGS AROUND THEM AND KEEP THEM AS PETS. WE FEED THEM FLIES, BOLOGNA AND HOT DOGS, AND THEY WOULD SIT ON OUR SHOULDERS AND MUNCH AWAY!

I WONDER HOW MANY WE GAVE MIGRAINES TOO FROM THE NITRITES & NITRATES AND EVENTUALLY KILLED WITH ALL THE CHEMICALS--NOT KNOWING!!!

I KNOW THEY WERE ALL FAT--AND THEIR LITTLE LIZARD MASS INDEXES WERE OFF THE CHART!


I AGAIN WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS COMMENTED ON MY BLOG, AND I LIKE TO RESPOND TO EACH OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY, HOWEVER REAL LIFE HAS INTERRUPTED THAT RECENTLY- BUT I STILL PLAN TO KEEP ON KEEPING ON! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. I TRULY DO VALUE EACH OF YOU!





RIBBIT--MY IMPRESSION OF A FROG!  THANK YOU-THANK YOU- I'LL BE HERE ALL SUMMER!

NOT BAD ACTUALLY!

YEAH--YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT NOISE ALL NIGHT!
What--you lookin at my face????
THIS DUDE IS GOOD-- I ASKED HIM TO DO A MONOCHROME!

AN OLD PIC-- UNIVERSE IN A PLANTER!

RIBBIT, RIBBIT :  OK , OK  GIVE IT UP!

CARDINAL IN NEON- JUST A BONUS!

 TEXTURES & COLORS TO MATCH

LOVE THE COLOR CHANGES~~~ I PUT ONE ON A TIE DYED SHIRT AND HE FELL OVER!

STREET VIEW OF SQUIRREL NEST- UPPER EAST SIDE!

IT'S NOT EASY BEING THIS GREEN!

DISCO LIZARD!

SCREEN TEST

FIRE ANT CONDO'S



LOVE YOU ALL


JMc