Sunday, December 12, 2010

SUNDAY'S ....BLEAK, COLD, AND YUCKY!!!


SUNDAY'S ....BLEAK, COLD, AND YUCKY!!
 I'M SHAKING FROM THE CCCOLD!

I KNOW PAT TILLETT- BUY A TRI-POD..OR QUIT DRINKING.
MISSING YOU SIR, AND PRAYING FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY & SUCCESSFUL SURGERY.!!
THINKING OF YOU MY FRIEND!
We are looking at Teen's all this week! That's cccold for SC, and the winds today were gusting to 25 plus! I am so thankful I have a warm House, a Loving wife..2 Cats and a Wonderful Dog!
Ok--The Dog is awesome--but she has some type of stomach bug--and is Running us out into the Cold! OMG!!!! And we NEVER feed her people food!



I KNEW YOU WOULD WANT TO KNOW THIS, AND THAT IS WHY I BLOG!

BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THE BEST INFO POSSIBLE!!! THIS IS HARD HITTING JOURNALISM FOLKS!







OH YEAH--SMILE LIKE THE CAT DID IT!



WAS THAT THE DANG DOG AGAIN?????  I'M GREEN WITH ENVY. (Pic by JMc)





IF YOU RETURN A GIFT TO BEST-BUY--- 
WAS IT REALLY???
JMc