Thursday, December 30, 2010

A NEW BEGINNING--IS THAT CORRECT ENGLISH?

A NEW BEGINNING--IS THAT CORRECT ENGLISH?
KINDA LIKE- EXACT SAME?? 
 Christmas Miracles Continue!
 pics (of coures--at end!)
WE HAVE BEEN PRE-APPROVED FOR A NEW HOME! BRICK & MORTAR!!!, AND WE DIDN'T THINK WE WOULD QUALIFY!!!!!
ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS FIND ONE, AND THERE ARE PLENTY AROUND!!!! 
SADLY, (FOR SOME) THE FORECLOSURE LIST COMES OUT 1/1/ 2011, SO IF WE ACT FAST (PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO GRAB AND FLIP THEM AGAIN!) WE CAN SCORE!!
2011- IS OUR YEAR !!
1. IT WAS MY FOOTBALL NUMBER! (Not 2011--it wouldn't fit!)

2. THE DAY WE WERE MARRIED.  A GREAT DAY!!!!

3. AND, NO- I DO NOT BELIEVE IN NUMEROLOGY- HOWEVER, NUMBERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO GOD!


SO WE ARE GOING TO DO THE BEST WE CAN, AND ALLOW GOD TO LEAD US TO 
1111 HEAVEN HILL ROAD!  LOL!

LOVE YOU ALL,

SHAKY GAS STATION?? DON'T TAKE PICS WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING BY YOURSELF! LOL!

JACKSONVILLE BRIDGE...OK...SO YOU HAVE TO BE FAST WHILE DRIVING!!! I GOT ONE ARCH OF IT!  IT'S AN ARCH "ANGLE"! AR AR


OLD VIEW FROM THE BACK DOOR, AND LARGE SCREENED IN EATING ROOM OF THE LAKE!  SNIF, SNIF! COMPLETELY GROWN UP AND UNKEMPT. EVEN THE CANAL OUT TO THE LAKE WAS MORE OPEN!


This was almost pure white sandy bottom, back in the day! This is a Close-up of the Canal Above. It was the Boat Ramp.

The Road Less Traveled into the cabin......
WHERE IT ONCE STOOD- UNTIL MAN- AND NATURE RECLAIMED IT!!!!

 BYE OLD FRIEND!


HURRICANE PROOF!  NOT!  I'M PINING AWAY, JUST AN OLD SAP!
4 HURRICANES TOTALLY CHANGED THE LANDSCAPE, I HAD ONCE KNOWN..EVEN THOUGH IT IS STILL THE SAME...YET DIFFERENT...DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

MAN WILL ALWAYS F- UP PARADISE--THIS WAS INDIAN TERRITORY, AND I WOULD GUESS???
CHAIR-O KEE   
HAAA HAAAA!  THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT C'HAIR!


I HELD A WAKE FOR THE OLD CABIN!

THE LITTLE- (RIGHT!!!!!) BROTHER, THAT I BEAT THE STUFF OUT OF, TO PROTECT MY SEESTER!

BRO IN LAW- RANDY-(TERRI'S HUSBAND- LT...(MOONSHINE EFFECT by PHOTOSHOP- lol!!!), AND BROTHER STEVE, WERE SURPRISED WHEN I GAVE THEM TWO OF MY DAD'S GUNS, THAT I RESCUED DURING HIS FUNERAL. THEY AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE LOST FOREVER! THEY HAD BOTH BEEN PAWNED, AND STILL HAD THE PAWN TICKET ON THEM. STEVE IS LOOKING AT IT!


BAD PIC--BUT HIS EXPRESSION -(LESS THE MOONSHINE), SAYS IT ALL!
I WISH I HAD UNLOADED IT--HE WAS ALREADY LOADED, AND BLEW A HOLE IN THE ROOF! WE SANG- OH, HOLY NIGHT! (NOT)!!!




TERRIBLE PIC--BUT LOOK AT THAT EXPRESSION SHINING THROUGH!!!!

PRICELESS!

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD EVER SEEN A TEAR TRICKLE DOWN MY BROTHERS CHEEK! I KNEW I HAD DONE RIGHT BY DAD!!!
BE BLESSED MY FRIENDS--WE CERTAINLY ARE!
JMc 
We will never leave our cats- Home Alone!  lol!