Thursday, December 16, 2010

CHRISTMAS MIRACLE


CHRISTMAS MIRACLE
HEART IS OK! NO CATH NEEDED!
THANK YOU GOD!!!

I TRULY HAVE HAD MY CHRISTMAS WISH ANSWERED. MY CARDIAC STATUS IS quo! I TRULY THINK THE METEOR SHOWER WAS GOD'S WAY OF REASSURING ME THAT AS INSIGNIFICANT AS I AM, (AND I FELT THAT WAY, THAT MORNING LOOKING UP ONTO HIS CANVASS)---BUT TO HIM..
I AM EVERYTHING.
IT'S MY BLOG AND I CAN AND DO BELIEVE THAT. YES, I AM THAT SIMPLEMINDED! OH-OH! I DID GET A PIC OF THE METEOR SHOWER--SEE AT END!

SO....
I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON. OK, I'M GOING TO THE BATHROOM, BUT THAT'S IT.. AND THEN THE FRIDGE, TO RELOAD! OK--THEN TO BEST-BUY, TO RETURN STUFF. (BEST-BUY RETURN= OXYMORON??)
I HAVE TO RETURN THE "B"-BATTERIES, THAT WON'T FIT, MY "D"-VICE!
THANKS TO ALL WHO PRAYED AND SENT WARM THOUGHTS MY WAY!
THEY WERE FELT AND ANSWERED!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND IT'S BOWL GAME CITY FOR TWO WEEKS!
WHOOO HOOOOO! I KNOW; DOESN'T THAT JUST SUCK FOR NON-FOOTBALL WIVES ?
MY WIFE IS SOOO COOL ABOUT IT. SHE CAN WATCH 247 RERUNS OF EVERY CSI IN EVERY STATE, THE MENTALIST, BONES... ETC... AND I CAN EAT CHILI AND WATCH FOOTBALL.
GUYS--EATING CHILI PRODUCTS HELPS KEEP WOMEN AWAY FROM THE MAN ROOM..MINE ISN'T QUITE A CAVE, AS SHE STILL HAS 85% CONTROL OVER IT! 
I GOT THE CARDIOLOGIST TO WRITE ME A NOTE STATING THAT WATCHING FOOTBALL GAMES AND SCREAMING AT MEN I DON'T KNOW DRESSED UP LIKE ZEBRAS' IS CARDIO!!! 
JMC


OK-- THE AMAZING METEOR SHOWER PICS AS PROMISED, PLUS SOME METEORIC RISE TO FAME: EDU-MICATION!

 METEOR- YES! IT IS--WORK WITH ME PEOPLE!

 
METEOR SHOWER


RARE-METEOR FLOWER


 WORLDS LARGEST METEOR COLLECTION

 
 MINERAL & METAL METEORS

 
 LARGE METEOR STRIKING POND!!


 TWICE--WHAT ARE THE ODDS?


 EXTREMELY HIGH TECH METEOR TRACKING SYSTEM


 PROPER VIEWING GOGGLES


 CHEAP- HOMEMADE VIEWING GOGGLES

 
 SHOWERS LOOK LIKE THIS- THROUGH CHEAP GOGGLES!
 AND LIKE THIS THROUGH PROFESSIONAL ONES. I THINK THE DIFFERENCE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!  BOKEH???????
PETS START ACTING STRANGELY
 TURTLE STRANGELY APPEAR FROM NOWHERE.
OK--YES, YES, THEY LIVE IN THE WATER, BUT THEY ARE STRANGE!
 PLAYING OPOSSUM- OR HIT BY METEOR?
TURN OUT THE LIGHTS-- (NOT MY PIC--UNKNOWN SOURCE)
 THE SHOWERS OVER........