Monday, March 22, 2010

TIME: PLEASE SEE YESTERDAY'S POST

TAKEN EXACTLY WHEN POST WAS BEING DONE:

IN REAL TIME

PLEASE SEE YESTERDAY'S POST AND COMMENTS. I'D LOVE TO HAVE SOME MORE INPUT. I'M GOING TO LET THIS ONE STEEP FOR A DAY OR SO:

ALSO: SINCE MUSIC IS SUCH A POWERFUL HISTORICAL RECORD, AS WELL AS EXPRESSION OF THE ARTISTS:

HOW MANY SONGS CAN YOU NAME WITH "TIME" IN THE TITLE or CONCEPT ?

Here are 4 only, for starters. Since I don't get many visits or comments, (NO COMPLAINTS-IT'S NOT ABOUT THE NUMBERS)....... BUT IF YOU DO STOP BY: at least THINK about THESE LAST FEW POSTS & COMMENTS, and or, send someone by to contribute: if they have the time!


1. TIME: PINK FLOYD
2. STONES, (WE HAVE BEEN ON A STONES ROLL-(HA HA) LATELY-- TIME, IS ON MY SIDE.
3. IF I COULD SAVE TIME IN A BOTTLE: JIM CROCHE
4. CAT'S IN THE CRADLE: HARRY CHAPIN (POWERFUL SONG ABOUT THE PASSAGE OF TIME.)

THESE ARE JUST STARTERS- I STOPPED HERE INTENTIONALLY.... I MAY JUST GOOGLE, TIME AND SONGS AND SEE HOW MANY HITS THERE ARE!