Sunday, March 21, 2010

TIME MARCHES ON


I took this picture one day and later that night it was gone. The next day it was back! I watched this for a week! (I MADE the time!) But to this spider- I wonder what time means, if anything. Everyday; building, catching, eating.....rebuilding, catching, eating, re-.................... and Time marches on.



My wife is working frenziedly on her 40th High School reunion to be held at a Beach in SC. A lot of people surprisingly are coming. Is this a sign of the TIMES? I wonder; from some of the posts on her Facebook page: the theme of the passage of time seems to be a major factor for a lot of people coming to this one! Time marches on.

Recent posts to live in the Moment have buoyed my attitude! Thank you my new friend--"I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!" How apropos from Alice in Wonderland! Hugs to Alice form across the pond for reminding me of moments!! Still: Time marches on.

The dates above our Blogs, the pressure to get one in every day...for some. MONDAY--a day dreaded by some: oh my, where did the time go? But these are only LABELS WE put on Time, to quantify it, to try to CONTROL something we cannot: The passing of time. Time marches on!

I am going to EXIST forever--let time march on! But I'm going to LIVE in the moment!

Next month: WILL IT BE:



TIME APRIL'S ON? YEAH, I KNOW--- SILLY ISN'T IT?
WHERE'S THE SPIDER NOW?

J