Saturday, September 19, 2009

PUZZLING PICS


THE ABOVE PICS MAKE UP A COMMON SAYING WHEN COMBINED.
(I know the top pic is bad. Hint- Birds and Squirrels). This is just an example as is the one below. Others will be much harder.




WHAT YOU MIGHT HEAR BEING SAID ABOUT DOLLY PARTON:

1ST WORD- HINT: 3 VISUALLY CHALLENGED RODENTS (OK so I couldn't get a pic- I want to try and use all the pictures that I take myself- but these are just examples!)





THE FIRST TO NAME BOTH SAYINGS WILL WIN: A BOWL OF BUFFALODICKS' CHILI, SHIPPING AND HANDLING NOT INCLUDED, AND YOU BETTER WAIT TILL I ASK HIM FIRST! :-), OR A NUDE SKETCH FROM SCARLET OR JEANNIE. I GUESS I'D BETTER ASK THEM TOO. DANG, THIS PRIZE STUFF SUX. OK-- YOU DON'T GET SQUAT EXCEPT FOR THE SATISFACTION OF HAVING DONE SOMETHING!

YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR ANSWERS CRYPTICALLY, OR NOT! THE REAL ANSWERS WILL BE POSTED----SOMETIME.

LIKE I SAID- I THINK THERE ARE SOME CREATIVE HARD ONES IN THE WORKS SO STAY TUNED., AND REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR HANDS SO YOU DON'T GET THE SWINE- SORRY, N1H1 FLU. OUR URGENT SCARE IS OVERRUN WITH IT.

J

7 comments:

  1. Nest Egg for the first - the 2nd has me kinda stumped

    Nice Pair?

    I could draw myself a nice set of men's genitals if I win right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie!!!!!!

    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!
    YOUR NUTS. I MEAN YOU'RE NUTS! THEY WOULD BE IF YOU DREW THEM RIGHT!

    YOU WIN- EGGZACTLY. I HAVE SOME PRETTY HARD ONES-(NOT THE GENITALS) BUT THE PUZZLES, COMING UP! :-) OH, THERE'S SO MUCH WE COULD DO WITH THESE WORDS.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! A pair of blind mice???!! That makes no sense at all, Juan! I guess I didn't win the second challenge, but I can draw a sketch of buffalo (or mouse) genitalia for the winner! :)

    Happy Sunday to my leetle fren!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, wait a minute! I haven't got a license to do that stuff- yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL

    BD- No license required to have genitals sketched!

    Scarlet- Nice Pear. The second answer of course, uh...nothing personal.

    Digital Camera- 99.99

    Trip to take Pics 00.23

    Up-Loading to Blog 9 hours LOL

    Sketch of BD's nutz- PRICELESS!!!

    FOR EVERYTHING ELSE- THERES,

    VALTREX!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you get so old, it's actually possible to sit on your own balls- it isn't a pretty picture...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    You know you are my age- When SOMEONE else sits on your balls!

    PS: To all our adoring readers- we are only kidding! ;-) (not), and we know how interested in this you are! Plez don't Tweet this, or put our Balls up on Your Face I MEAN Your Space or Facebook, whatever it is. I don't even have a page but am thinking about putting one up.

    J

    lol

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: