Saturday, September 19, 2009

PUZZLING PICS


THE ABOVE PICS MAKE UP A COMMON SAYING WHEN COMBINED.
(I know the top pic is bad. Hint- Birds and Squirrels). This is just an example as is the one below. Others will be much harder.




WHAT YOU MIGHT HEAR BEING SAID ABOUT DOLLY PARTON:

1ST WORD- HINT: 3 VISUALLY CHALLENGED RODENTS (OK so I couldn't get a pic- I want to try and use all the pictures that I take myself- but these are just examples!)





THE FIRST TO NAME BOTH SAYINGS WILL WIN: A BOWL OF BUFFALODICKS' CHILI, SHIPPING AND HANDLING NOT INCLUDED, AND YOU BETTER WAIT TILL I ASK HIM FIRST! :-), OR A NUDE SKETCH FROM SCARLET OR JEANNIE. I GUESS I'D BETTER ASK THEM TOO. DANG, THIS PRIZE STUFF SUX. OK-- YOU DON'T GET SQUAT EXCEPT FOR THE SATISFACTION OF HAVING DONE SOMETHING!

YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR ANSWERS CRYPTICALLY, OR NOT! THE REAL ANSWERS WILL BE POSTED----SOMETIME.

LIKE I SAID- I THINK THERE ARE SOME CREATIVE HARD ONES IN THE WORKS SO STAY TUNED., AND REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR HANDS SO YOU DON'T GET THE SWINE- SORRY, N1H1 FLU. OUR URGENT SCARE IS OVERRUN WITH IT.

J