Tuesday, November 10, 2009

IDA- HO

"IDA- HO"
WHAT DOES A PROSTITUTE SAY WHEN SHE INTRODUCES HERSELF?


IDA- THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION IS ON IT'S WAY


9TH- I'M THANKFUL THE 9TH IS OVER- ONE OF THE WORST DAYS I'VE HAD IN A LONG LONG TIME. DEAD OPOSSUM UNDER HOUSE, HOT WATER HEATER BROKE AND BP IS 90/60!


10TH- 4-6 INCHES OF RAIN ON IT'S WAY, BUT I'M VERY THANKFUL I DO NOT HAVE SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER!!! I'M DEPRESSED ALL YEAR LONG! LOL!!  TROPICAL DEPRESSION IS AN OXYMORON--HOW CAN ONE BE DEPRESSED IN BERMUDA, OR CANCUN ?????



PLAY DEAD! GOOD BOY!


A FACE ONLY A MOTHER........

  



4 comments:

  1. You slay me.

    We don't get those critters up here - was that a giant sore on it's belly?

    I think you must be down a quart!

    I hate when the water heater goes. It always happens here late on a Saturday night or when we're on vacation somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEANNIE,

    THAT IS WHERE HE GOT TOO BIG FOR HIS BRITCHES AND SWOLE UP!
    LOL!

    Hey, u took a pic of a dog turd, so I don't wanna hear it! LMAO!

    Another day and He would have popped! Talk about a mess! He'll cook up right tender though!

    J

    One quart exactly, and thank God the Hot H20 HEATER LEAKED-UNDER THE HOUSE! What a blessing- Huh????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwww...what the hell is that?! It looks like a mix between a sewer rat and a raccoon!

    At first we were in that cone of probability with Ida...now it's nothing more than rain. That cone is a joke, isn't it?

    I'm glad the 9th is over, too! It's been crazy...and I shut my blog down temporarily. I'll be bock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. UR Coming back write? lol- right?

    es everytink awrigt wif mi leetl fren'?

    He smelled like one too!

    I'm getting anonymous postings that are weird in my e-mail in box- is this Spam on your Blog????

    Got some really sucky news about work- looks like they are using this as a good time to kick me out the back door! Seriously! Pray - will blog soon.

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: