Friday, May 22, 2009

DAD WOULD HAVE BEEN SO PROUD!~



BLACK SNAKUS INTERUPTUS: look closely and you can see two sets of eyes. I think they were doing it. Plus I found a little tiny shed snakeskin condom there later!





























Trip and memorial service one of the hardest, but one of the best things i've ever done and attended.

Will post details and write a little over the next few days, weeks as I go through the various stages. Heck. I may even stop at this point I feel so peaceful about it. But I imagine that day will come when a particular picture or memory will pop-up and the Emotions will pour!

Thanks for all who thought of us and prayed. You were felt and appreciated!

John

3 comments:

  1. Take care - it's a lot to process and there are no rules.

    I think they were doing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEANNIE- lol :-)......THANKS FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT. IT MEANS A LOT!

    j

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about your Dad..but happy that all is well with him now.

    He was blessed to have such a loving son. :)

    I left you a message in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: