Friday, October 10, 2008

LIFE IS GOOD!




Life is so good. The State Fair is in town and that means working on Triple Bypass number 2! This Year they have......drum roll....

DEEP FRIED CORN ON THE COB!!!!!!!!

What is up with these people. If you can put it on a stick they will deep fry it. Last year it was DEEP FRIED SNICKERS! I kid you not. The year before: DEEP FRIED OREO'S!!!
Now this almost got me off the couch! Do not mess with a religious Icon of mine such as an OREO. I think there may be an an OREO in the ARK OF THE COVENANT!

If the could get it to stay on the stick I think they would have Deep Fried ASS! It would be pretty- little round batter dipped rectums, deep fried to a crunchy Golden Brown....mmmmmmmm....these things taste like crap!! aren't they delish????

COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS SATURDAY< I LOVE MY WIFE< WE GOT ALMOST 2" OF RAIN--- Like I said, Life is GOOD!

I hope this finds you all blessed and happy. Have a great weekend. Can you think of any other DEEP FRIED DECADENT DELIGHTS FOR THE FAIR???????????

I see I average about 30-35 people a day dropping by, whether on purpose or by accident, and I want to say thank you very much! I don't know if you just read and don't comment and that is awesome. I have not been able to visit even my closest buddies to say High, so I thank you guys for your continued friendship!

BLESSINGS ALL<

John

1 comment:

  1. I decided to drop by on purpose. :)

    Normally, I'm not into all the fried foods...but at fair time, I'll try fried anything (well, maybe not ASS!). lol

    You are too much, Juansito...ayayaya!

    Cheers,
    Scarlet

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: