Monday, October 8, 2007

WORKING WORKING WORKING

Hi all.

Working extra this week to make up for the loss of the 12 hours shifts I missed after my STENT (yuk yuk) in the Hospital. I have been cleared to go back to 3 12's. None of this disability crap for me. I wanna needa gottaa havva Bojangles to clog up the rest of the new bought Bypass grafts! But the 3 12's are much more conducive to posting and playing with ya'll on-line!

HEY-- HOW BOUT THOSE COCKS!!!!! GAMECOCKS THAT IS!!! NUMERO 7 AND MOVING UP!!! I'M GONNA MAKE A BELIEVER OUTTA MONKEY GIRL YET!!!!

Sorry Bret lost last night MG- He still is mu #1 all time Fav Football player. He is hje Cal Ripken of Football. The Brittney Spears of Paparazzi, The Lindsey Lohan of Rehab...well you get the pivture LOL!

See you all sometime this week!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredibly smart relies: