Thursday, December 22, 2011

AFTER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL



AFTER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL


I KNOW IT'S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS YET BUT WE SO RUSH THINGS HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS WILL BE OUT BY JAN 15th!!!!!!

I WILL SEE YOU ALL RIGHT AFTER CHRISTMAS- PROBABLY TUES OR WED--

NOT THAT WE ARE GOING ANYWHERE!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS, CHANUKAH, KWANZA OR JUST HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

PLEASE KNOW YOU ARE LOVED AND VALUED AS INDIVIDUALS ON THIS BLOG
AND I TRULY ENJOY THIS PROCESS OF COMMUNICATING AND SHARING PART OF MY LIFE WITH YOU.

I WILL HAVE TO POST A SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY ON SATURDAY, AS I LOVE THAT AWESOME MEME!



I ALSO SAW A DISTURBING SERIES OF EVENTS THAT WE NEED TO STOP. IT IS PICTURED BELOW!


YOU CROSS THAT YELLOW LINE AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED--THAT'S CRIME SCENE TAPE!


CAUGHT RED HANDED ON TAPE-- PLAYER STEALING THE BALL!!!!!


CUFF HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!!!



"HEY REF--WHICH WAY DID HE GO??"



THAT WAY- HE'S GETTING AWAY-HURRY!!!!!!




IF I CAN JUST MAKE IT TO THE LOCKER ROOM PAST THIS ONE LAST GUY!!!!!


IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS TERRIBLE CRIME, RIGHT HERE AT CHRISTMAS, PLEASE CALL  1-800-FUT-BALL.


He was last seen wearing a hat, a jersey with the number 84 with his name on the back. It was rumored that he got away on a little golf cart dealy disguised as an injured football player! Rumored to be in the Denver area!



LOVE YOU ALL!


JMc