Monday, November 16, 2009

CALLING IN SICK TO BLOGGING


I'M TURNING OVER A NEW ONE OF THESE......

IN MY LIFE! JOIN ME? 

bad weekend. will catch everyone up shortly!  some type of terrible dizziness/bp thing, and i bailed and rested. will be back full force soon. keep praying....it looks as if i have no choice but to go the disability route. the hospital has pushed me that way- and I'm not quite sure where and how to fight.

but like everything else- this is a slice of life thrown at me- another page

chapter 11

same book

so if new trials = new wisdom, insight, character, knowledge, maturity amongst other things, like

fear, worry, anxiety, guilt, stress!

guess which will win out with me!


Guess I'd better start a Pay-Pal tip jar- LOL.  Until that disability check starts coming- wait- I've got to get approved first-----

OK- small potatoes!



i am a survivor and this ain't my first carnival ride! 

I will survive! uh oh

methinks we have hit on a disc song!

I Will be back; stronger, bolder,  fresher than ever," in a few", AND ARMED with the new Blog. I teach from life experience, so I'd better start teaching before any more of these lesson KILL ME!!!!    LOL!


(I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE new SITE FOR STUDY GROUP/SPIRITUAL BANTER, REFRESHING, QUESTIONS, CHALLENGES, AN EXCELLENT EXCHANGES OF POSITIVE AND VICTORIOUS IDEAS & IDEALS!


Be thinking about Character: What it means to you'
how you define it,
                                                       what is it, who is it, where is it?
                                                                                                              how do you get it? lose it?
J
just a tiny peek as an ice breaker for the opening part of the study.....maybe....perhaps......hmmmmmmmmm we'll see. K  - bye