Thursday, May 17, 2012

HEADING FOR NC IN POURING RAIN



HEADING FOR NC IN POURING RAIN



THERE IS A NAGGING LITTLE THUNDERSHOWER THAT HAS BEEN OVER THE HOUSE SINCE 4:00 AM. WE REALLY NEED THE RAIN, BUT I NEED TO GET ON THE ROAD!.


Thanks for the prayers, as they are now thinking Randy may have severe pancreatitis/ possible pancreatic cancer- so all prayers and thoughts are appreciated!


Love ya all and see ya Monday!





When life gives you Lemons
Make Lemonade
When life gives you Kumquats
Make,......
when life gives you LIMES
Make Limeaid





HOPE--Never GIVE IT UP!

She is still eating grape leaves!


JMc

9 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve--What a kind invitation--I will be over as soon as I get back!

    THANKS!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be safe on the wet roads. Thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you at this time. Drive carefully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. be safe!



    Friendly Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay safe because I love you.

    My prayers to Randy and your family are continuing, up a notch.

    Did I mention I love you?

    Be well.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good trip to a great state!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grape leaves are her version of wine! Hope you are enjoying your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: