Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Wonderful Wednesday at the Shooting Range


 A Wonderful Wednesday at the Shooting Range





I had a great stress relieving day as I went and broke in my new pistol AT THE LOCAL INDOOR RANGE.. I have owned shotguns and rifles all my life, but never really used or felt I needed a pistol until now.

WHY NOW? GOOD QUESTION.

Politics, Word on the Street, Conspiracy Theories, Too Much Down Time, the 5 Murders we had in Cola last week....ETC., ETC.  3 of the murders were car-jackings and two were in broad daylight. METH AND CRACK ARE DRIVING ADDICTS TO A BOLD NEW ERA IN THEIR FIGHT TO GET $20.00 OR $30.00 FOR A HIGH no matter THE MEANS!I have always believed we have the right to defend our castle- but we even need to think about self preservation at all times.

I BELIEVE I COULD GO VISIT DURFEE (THE WALKING MAN) NOW, 
AND SIT IN COMFORT ON HIS PORCH! KNOWING HE HAS A NICE SHOTGUN TO PROTECT US WITH AND WHEN TO TELL ME TO GET DOWN!

I just felt the time was right to purchase some self protection. I think Traveling as much as I have to FL & NC this past year has made me a little more wise, to what is happening on the Interstates and staying a little more prepared for emergencies. I finally broke down and bought a Cell Phone! Can you imagine that?

I'm just learning to use a cell-phone because I really didn't need one. Again, the traveling put the need for one right up front. 

As of right now, I'm blaming

ALL IMPULSIVE SHOPPING FOR GUY TOYS ON 

TRAVEL!





NO GUNS WERE USED IN THE ABOVE PHOTOS!
IT IS
UNKNOWN WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FURRY ANIMAL- BUT:

AND I'M JUST SAYING IT "WHAT IF", A HALF BALD SKUNK OR RACCOON, THAT THE FUR ABOVE IS MISSING FROM GOES ON A RAMPAGE AND ATTACKS ME?

IT COULD HAPPEN!
I'M READY!




HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS, OR WEAPONS IN GENERAL?



JMc