Saturday, May 26, 2012

SATURDAY- WHAT A GREAT DAY! PLUS SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY


SATURDAY- WHAT A GREAT DAY!

Plus Shadow Shot Sunday is mixed in with the pics!!!

SEE IF YOU CAN TELL WHICH ARE JUST NATURAL SHADOWS, AND WHICH ONES WERE SPECIFICALLY FOR SSS2!

CLICK HERE!!!!!


MAN--ANOTHER AWESOME DAY! WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A TEMP OF 92 DEGREES, TODAY IS SHAPING UP TO BE AS GOOD AS YESTERDAY, AND LAST NIGHT .
The simple things are making me really happy right now. It's a great state of mind to be in, and I wonder how long it will be before I let circumstances intrude on my happiness?

I HOPE TO CONTINUE THIS SO FAR PERFECT WEEKEND BY JUST FLAT OUT PLAYING!!!!!

I HOPE YOU HAVE SOMETHING AS POSITIVE AS I DO GOING ON. 
HOWEVER , IF THIS IS A TOUGH TIME- I PROMISE, TIME, USUALLY CHANGES TOUGH TIMES INTO LIFE LESSONS!

BETTER TIMES USUALLY FOLLOW!

ENJOY SOME PICTURES......ON ME!

In no particular order--I am cleaning out and reworking many albums...so some of these you may have seen. Anyway--just enjoy! 
Shadow Shot Sunday for this Weekend Included!



































LOVE TO ALL!


JMc

13 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which ones you intended for SS, but they are all great! *waving back at you

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic collection of photos for the day, John! Wonderful variety! Sending your good wishes for a great Memorial Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a series of photos! I see you enjoy patterns and the play of light in the world out there! Love the web detail and the flying creature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The items of nature are all authentic shadows, even with the edits. The photographic artist, however, does seem to arrived in his staged and shadowy poses...textures and shadows abound, your sense of artistry are great to behold...Celebrate Memorial Day as we all should, remembering sacrifice for all of us...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photographs, as always. Try not to let circumstances steeal your joy. For me it is people. The apathy, rudeness, selfishness, attitude. I am too sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms A.-- Than ks so much and have a Blessed Memorial Day!

    J


    Sylvia- You are too kind. Thanks so much and enjoy this great Weekend!

    J


    Gemma- I do love our great outdoors! Thanks as always for you great support and nice comments!

    J



    Ralph- Amen sir, I salute You and Our Wonderful Troops and Great Nation this Memorial Day!

    Thank you kind sir!

    J


    middlechild--Yep--it's usually People that step in and cause the ruckus!!! Hugs my friend!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's fun how you've revamped some of these. Many of them were new to me, too!

    Hey...I caught a big bass tonight, a good 6 pounds or better! Had another that was around 5, but the stringer broke!! I was SO IRKED!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful photos John, I feel bad for the frog!

    Shadow Shots I have, come and see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great sequence - lots of highlights here - love the cracked earth shots particularly

    ReplyDelete
  10. That frog looks like he finally found his long lost ant. I hope that dragonfly eats everything on his plate or he gets no desert.

    Someone needs a shave ha ha ha
    come out of the shadows and into the light brother (at least long enough to send me that lamps shade I broke mine and the glue is tenuous at best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you were having way too much fun this week!

    Hear My Voice

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always a great selection, how sinister is that last shadow shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, I am so glad you visited me today because I have neglected visiting so many of my blogging friends. You kicked me into action. HA!

    Your miscl. photos have me mesmerized. They are awesome. You are very good with your camera. I am assuming the guy in the photo is you. A great shot. Interesting photos and a great variety. Thanks for sharing them.

    I hope your weekend was happy all the way to the end.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: