Sunday, May 6, 2012

JUST SOME STUFF & SUPER MOON


JUST SOME STUFF & SUPER MOON!



IT FINALLY QUIT DRIZZLING AND I GOT A FEW SHOTS OF THE
SUPER MOON!


This ship was traveling from ITALY bringing a Sandwich spread to America--they waited eagerly as they missed it so much: They finally got bad news that they weren't going to get it because a storm came up and 

CINCA DE MAYO! 



 HEAT SIGNATURE

 NORMAL EXPOSURE


 A TINY BUG FLEW ACROSS THE PICTURE--CAMERA HOG!






AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:

I GOT MY VEHICLE TODAY--BAD PICS AS IT WAS DARK THIRTY!

A JEEP PATRIOT-2008. IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER IN THE LIGHT AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO DETAIL IT TODAY SO I'M GONNA RUN IT BACK BY!!!!



AND


 
PRICKLY PEAR CACTI FLOWERS, NORMAL AND ABBY NORMAL.
I REALLY LIKED THIS & JUST LUCKED UP ON IT PLAYING WITH EFFECTS PALETTE.


NEON POND


FEMALE CARDINAL



HOW MANY SAW THE MALE AT THE BOTTOM W/O READING THIS FIRST?
DANG, THEY FLIT REALLY FAST-
THE JACK RUSSELL'S OF BIRDS.



DID YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL?


JMc

15 comments:

  1. Love the moon shots, mine turned out awful.

    No, I didn't see the male until you mentioned it.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ou have made it the super moon, and I like the neon pond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That prickly pear cacti is a magical picture, John. Amazing. Like you.

    Loads of love and cheer,
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorized moon. Fortunately we had a little bit of cloud cover. (I hate the brightness of full moons when I'm trying to sleep)

    Ummmm.... are you sure that's a female cardinal?? I did see the male! (my favorite bird!!)

    Great new car!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms A- Than ks so much--I got lucky with mine and I got a few better ones last night.

    J



    Margaret--Thanks so much!!!

    J



    Robyn-- Love ya too gal! Appreciate it as always.


    j


    Kelly-- Now that I look at it I don't believe it is---she was around the whole time but that is what I call the Thresher Birds--LOL!

    Good eye,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those flower pics are incredible. I have never heard of a heat setting...I will ask Mr. RK about it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing photos, John...
    I like your new wheels, too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that second shot was showing life on the moon!

    Nice new car! Now keep it clean!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous moon shot. Now you will have to wait until next year to do it again. Loved seeing your pictures where you are playing with different processing choices. They are so pretty. I really like the blue one. Nice car....I wish I had a new one. genie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool shots of Mr. Moon

    No, I didn't see the male cardinal until you mentioned it. Great capture there.

    Thanks for stopping by. Now I'm gonna go see your shadow shot post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. Congrats on your new car! Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uhhhhhhh Did you get a Carfax with that jeep and has all of the recall work been done on it? Chrysler in general seems to have forsaken engineering for design and how high did you have to jump to get that close to the moon for the picture...or did you just kick a cow?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mark- got the Carfax--one owner- and they just repleced the brakes..Hope I came out OK.

    It's a done deal now....fingers crossed...it's on 08.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: