Friday, May 25, 2012

FRIDAY-- BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL?


FRIDAY-- BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL?


SOME DECISION TO HAVE TO MAKE, HUH? THIS IS ONE OF THOSE PERFECT AFTERNOONS IN THAT:

1. I RECOGNIZE IT AS THAT.

2. NO DECISIONS OF CONSEQUENCE NEED BE MADE.

3. FUTURE THINGS I COULD WORK ON ARE FUTURE THINGS AND NOT READY TO BE WORKED ON YET. (A NEW DEFINITION OF PROCRASTINATION.)

4. THE WIFE IS GONE FOR THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON.

5. I FEEL GREAT IN THAT IS ONE OF THE RAREST DAYS YOU GET-- A FREEBIE, A DAY TO CLAIM AS YOURS AND YOURS ALONE SO THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT WITHIN YOUR MEANS!

AND THAT BRINGS US TO:

BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL?



THOSE ARE MY TWO BIG CHOICES ON TV RIGHT NOW. THERE IS NOTHING ON 858 FRIGGIN TV CHANNELS. 
 GIVE ME 4- 3 FUZZY UHF & ONE IMPOSSIBLE TO WATCH VHF
CHANNEL, AND AN ANTENNAE YOU CUSS EVERY TIME THE WIND BLOWS ANY-DAY!


I HAVE FOOD, A/C AND THE WHOLE AFTERNOON--TAKE PICTURES, SEE IF I CAN FIND MY WATER SNAKE, WATCH WOMEN'S FAST PITCH SOFTBALL-AND WATCH OR LISTEN TO SC IN SEC BASEBALL TOURNEY! DON'T YOU JUST WISH YOU COULD WIN A TRIP HERE- LOL!


OK, SO--YOU JUST BLEW 1 MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE HERE,  NOW YOU HAVE SOME MOTIVATION & PERSPECTIVE!




LOVE TO YOU ALL- AND HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!


JMc

PERFECT AFTERNOONS- ENJOY AND BE THANKFUL!!!
THESE ARE PICS I'VE RECENTLY POSTED AND I'M WORKING ON A PICTORIAL THEME/MOVIE. HOPE YOU AREN'T BORED...BUT I KINDA NEED TO SEE WHAT I SHOOT NEXT!

DURFEE--IF YOU SAY MYSELF, AND HEFF- IF YOU SAID LOAD.....I'M GONNA.........WELL, I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING!

































THE END!

15 comments:

  1. I suppose I could have waited 'til the whole post was up to comment, huh ? LOL !

    Nice Pix !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and CONGRATS on kicking Auburn's Orange and Blue Butts - we rallied at the end, BUTT, alASS......

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pics & energy really feed me!

    "ONE OF THE RAREST DAYS YOU GET-- A FREEBIE, A DAY TO CLAIM AS YOURS AND YOURS ALONE SO THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT WITHIN YOUR MEANS!"

    May you enjoy many such this fledgeling Summer. Thanks, Bro



    Friendly Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral
    =^.^= > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have done with seeing the snake, again, but am thoroughly enjoy all the rest. That first one... Oh, yeah!

    Enjoy your day and Memorial weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meant I could have done "without". Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cloudia-- Hugs to you! I have a feeling this is going to be a GREAT and POSITIVE Summer. My goal is to kick back and try some different Photo Styles and Blog about general nothingness.

    WE are gonna have a good time online this Summer!

    Everyone Hop on Board and go see Cloudia-(she's in my sidebar-#3!!!!!!)

    J



    Ms. A.--Want me to put up little Snake alerts LOL!

    JMc

    ReplyDelete
  7. So - what did you end up doing all afternoon?

    Oh...and I love your new definition for procrastination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now why would I say shoot yourself...of course if you really want to I say use a remote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly-- I chilled and chilled some more--had an awesome sammich, ate some butter PE-can Ice Cream about 11, watched Star Trek 6 with Captain KIRK--I had a Guys Spa Day- basically!


    Mark--That is indeed a Suicide Machine!

    ;-)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww! what a feast for the eyes, john!
    brilliant set of photos!
    you're very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, hope you have a great weekend and a very happy memorial day!!



    but please no more snakes!
    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU BETTY!!! How kind, and I can't promise any more snakes.....LOL--Be careful on Google Plus today--WARNING!!!!!

    ;-) Have a Beautiful Memorial Day Weekend.


    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: