Friday, May 25, 2012

FRIDAY-- BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL?


FRIDAY-- BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL?


SOME DECISION TO HAVE TO MAKE, HUH? THIS IS ONE OF THOSE PERFECT AFTERNOONS IN THAT:

1. I RECOGNIZE IT AS THAT.

2. NO DECISIONS OF CONSEQUENCE NEED BE MADE.

3. FUTURE THINGS I COULD WORK ON ARE FUTURE THINGS AND NOT READY TO BE WORKED ON YET. (A NEW DEFINITION OF PROCRASTINATION.)

4. THE WIFE IS GONE FOR THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON.

5. I FEEL GREAT IN THAT IS ONE OF THE RAREST DAYS YOU GET-- A FREEBIE, A DAY TO CLAIM AS YOURS AND YOURS ALONE SO THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT WITHIN YOUR MEANS!

AND THAT BRINGS US TO:

BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL?



THOSE ARE MY TWO BIG CHOICES ON TV RIGHT NOW. THERE IS NOTHING ON 858 FRIGGIN TV CHANNELS. 
 GIVE ME 4- 3 FUZZY UHF & ONE IMPOSSIBLE TO WATCH VHF
CHANNEL, AND AN ANTENNAE YOU CUSS EVERY TIME THE WIND BLOWS ANY-DAY!


I HAVE FOOD, A/C AND THE WHOLE AFTERNOON--TAKE PICTURES, SEE IF I CAN FIND MY WATER SNAKE, WATCH WOMEN'S FAST PITCH SOFTBALL-AND WATCH OR LISTEN TO SC IN SEC BASEBALL TOURNEY! DON'T YOU JUST WISH YOU COULD WIN A TRIP HERE- LOL!


OK, SO--YOU JUST BLEW 1 MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE HERE,  NOW YOU HAVE SOME MOTIVATION & PERSPECTIVE!




LOVE TO YOU ALL- AND HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!


JMc

PERFECT AFTERNOONS- ENJOY AND BE THANKFUL!!!
THESE ARE PICS I'VE RECENTLY POSTED AND I'M WORKING ON A PICTORIAL THEME/MOVIE. HOPE YOU AREN'T BORED...BUT I KINDA NEED TO SEE WHAT I SHOOT NEXT!

DURFEE--IF YOU SAY MYSELF, AND HEFF- IF YOU SAID LOAD.....I'M GONNA.........WELL, I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING!

































THE END!