Sunday, September 28, 2008

GOOD NEWS & BAD NEWS





SAY HELLO TO LITTLE FRIEN'!



YOU TALKIN' TO ME?
Double Click (on any-to enlarge) for an awesomely Beautiful Picture of a Cat. Can u Believe that face??????????? And believe me, it's the subject, not the photographer. I just point and shoot.







This is where one of our 9 outside Cats sleeps all the time. On a small scale it reminds me of the Big Cats of Africa. You can truly see the Leopard, Jaguar type traits on a smaller scale in the domestic cat. When all 9 are playing/hunting out front, it looks just like Nat/Geo--(hey I had to use it in a sentence and be cool like them--can you believe they are using Nat/Geo?) What, are we getting so damn lazy as a Nation now we can't even have TV programs without shortcuts-LOL. I mean, Laughing Out Loud. OK- I guess it's worth it. Anyway- I'm back.......


The good news is I dropped Algebra and am only taking one class. It was just too much with work right now. The bad news is I will be able to post more things like this!

Haaaa Haaaaaa!





6 Truths of Life

1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.

























2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.




3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.




4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.




5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.



6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.


I apologize about this .


I'm an idiot and I needed company ...

3 comments:

  1. cute kitties. I too think there is very little difference between the wild and domesticated cats besides size. And the the wild ones don't drink my water or jump on my head to look out the window.

    And the teeth thing was mean. However, I'll bet most people can't touch their wisdom teeth with their tongue - if they've been removed hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Love the kitties, but I thought I was your little friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are and always will be my little friend....see, it just says little frien....not MY! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: