Sunday, June 26, 2016

A GLIMPSE INSIDE THE MIND OF A PARAMEDIC


A GLIMPSE INSIDE THE MIND OF A PARAMEDIC






Notes From the John:


 Contrasts:

Happiest call ever- delivering the First of my 7 in home, or Ambulance delivery babies. The mother said she was going to name him after me. The name finally given to the precious child. ALPHA OMEGA WARD. I promise. I asked her why, and I swear she said- because he is the first and last!

I will never forget the incredible feeling when that new life cried!





Saddest/ Hardest call ever- The First time I handed a distraught mother her child, who had died of apparent SIDS: 
meeting her eyes with tears, I could not speak but only shake my head- and then just holding her with both of us sobbing.

PS: (It NEVER got any easier.)

Life is so fragile. Please people, why can't we all just get along?





Be Blessed my Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredibly smart relies: