Sunday, March 29, 2015

SILLY ME


SILLY ME




I hope I dreamt this:




 THIS HIT ME ON THE HEAD






 I WOKE UP AND SAW THIS






 THEN THIS, AND THAT BUGGED ME GREATLY;






 THEN THIS, AND I WAS SORE AFRAID,




 FINALLY I DRANK FROM THE WELL OF PERPETUAL WATER
WHERE I THOUGHT I WOULD THIRST NO MORE, 
BUT I GOT BAD DIARRHEA INSTEAD.
 







BUT THEN I WOKE UP HERE, AND I KNEW ALL WAS WELL!!!



HAVE A GLORIOUS SPRING EVERYONE! 

Oh, and I lied about the diarrhea. That was for a completely unnecessary gross-out factor besides the fact that I can not help but deflect with humor.

If you identify with any of this, send me $85.00. I will give paypal info, LOL!

Love you guys!




JMC

4 comments:

  1. I'm usually pretty good with identifying critters, but I'm having a little trouble with whatever that is in the road.

    Don't worry about a paypal statement...check's in the mail. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ground Hog!! Land Beaver or Whistle Pig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote about spring this morning--want to send us some?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend. Sorry it's been so long since I dropped by. That bug that bugged you sure is pretty.

    I love you lots. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: