Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A FEW OLDIES

A FEW OLDIES FROM THIS PAST WEEK











from this past week.

I could hardly keep up with each days change. Storms, Heavy winds, and then you know that beauty that follows??? 

Everything feels clean, new, bright, the animals are moving morning noon and night. Something is always happening...deer this morning, Persied Shower tonight......

I was so blessed to ba able to pause, and 

TAKE IN EVERY SECOND OF IT!

Maybe in some small way, if you couldn't stop or slow down this past week....you can dip in here for just a second and sip some Honey Water and know that you are valued as a person!
No expectations, no judgements

Just Pictures from some weird guy who has this Blog!




LOVE TO ALL


JMc

7 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your photos and these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly. I need to get back to Blogging again. I do miss you guys! You have been a fithful and long time friend! Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HONEY WATER, Honey! OMG what awesome shots you are seeing, taking, sharing. glad you are one of ours <3


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cloudia- I know right?? Honey water?? where the hell did that come from??? I Pray you weathered the storms OK.
    Going to see if I have a fever- LOL.... honey water...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures and words take my breath away.

    Love you lots! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Robyn. You are very special to me my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! I love butterflies - symbolic of hope ...new beginnings and the resurrection symbol. And miss your clever wit. Just happened to see some of your old comments in my blog - HILARIOUS with a capital "H." Happy September. :)

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: