Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY







I AM  BLESSED TO HAVE MY MOTHER STILL WITH ME. SHE'S HAPPY, HEALTHY, DRIVING AT 80 AND MY BEST FRIEND!



MY MOM AND POPPA

MOM IS NOW 80 AND POPPA WILL BE 90 NEXT YEAR!

Um- this is obviously not a current pic!




BUT THIS IS:

4 generations, My Mom, My Sis holding Clementine Olivia, and the newest Mom, my Niece, Dana.





 I think the Grands should call my Sister Nana, that way she can be included below.



 I hugged my Mom a little Tighter this year after reading so many wonderful testimonies about those who do not have the Physical presence of their Mom anymore. The words and expressions of love were, and are remarkable! The way Moms were remembered shows just how special they truly are!



JMc



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful BEAUTIFUL post John! Your Mom is so lovely. She looks fabulous!
    I especially love the photo of all the generations- a testimony to motherhood.

    Your batman bit made me laugh! Your Poppa is 90? Wow! You got some great genes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picture. :)

    You are blessed for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: