Friday, May 31, 2013

FIRST NIGHT


FIRST NIGHT




After several months of refurbishing, refinishing and repairs I am finally going to spend the first night in my new home in NC. It is a gorgeous evening and my Lab, Hope and I are settling in for a great nights sleep.

It truly feels comfortable already.

Going fishing in the morning--I know- but someone HAS to take one for the team, and I volunteered!

Check out this mixed Turkey that walked through the front yard!












LOVE TO YOU ALL!


JMc

7 comments:

  1. are you sure that's a turkey and not a gamecock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots of the bird! Hope Hope (confusing, isn't it?!) has adjusted to the move well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your eye on that bird - might come in handy at Thanksgiving! - gorgeous flowers!!!

    May God keep you happy, safe and well in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations John!!! Your photographs are lovely. Have you named the Turkey yet?
    Nice to see your smiling face. I know your lab, Hope, must be thrilled with all the action! Have fun fishing... so nice of you to take one for the team. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh what was the turkey mixed with? NC natural hemp? So how big is thisnew place of yours ol budddy ol' pal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sage, Kelly, Jean, Pamo!! Thanks guys- Hope is in Hog-- err Dog Heaven and so am I! NC is an awesome State of mind!


    Mark- 3.8 acres and the house is about 1400 sq ft with the addition. I'd love to have ya down Bro!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really happy for you John!
    It's a good thing when Thanksgiving dinner walks right through your yard. Of course around the beginning of November, they will all be disguised as peacocks or something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: