Tuesday, April 30, 2013

BYE SC- HELLO NC


BYE SC- HELLO NC !!



NEXT POST LORD WILLING WILL BE FROM MILLERS CREEK NC!

AS SOON AS I CAN GET INTERNET SERVICE AND CABLE INSTALLED.


ONE LAST IRONIC POST FROM SC..... THESE SOLDIERS THAT SECURED OUR FREEDOM ARE HEADING OFF TO HELL ON EARTH......


LOOK AT THE SIGN IN THE VERY FRONT OF THE LANDING CRAFT BETWEEN THE TWO SOLDIERS SHOULDERS...!!!!

NO SMOKING!!!!!


REALLY???  I MEAN REALLY?????????



LOVE TO ALL AND I'LL SEE YA SOON!


JMc









4 comments:

  1. I have always felt the way you do about that. And they can give up their lives for us but not buy a beer? What?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move. I loved North Carolina when I'd visit my daughter who used to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez! I'm sure smoking being a health or safety risk, is pretty darn far down their priority list.
    Congrats again on your move John!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on seeing the light and moving to the greater of the Carolinas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: