Thursday, December 5, 2013

Conversations with a friend


Conversation with a friend..





"Hey Joe"- (the Food Lion, Lion's Voice)- "John said for me to tell you hi. He's a wanker! Why do you still talk to him??? (but that's just my 2 cents!) Well, gotta eat at 9:35 while all the hunters are driving home. Plus I can get all my food at one store-- FOOD LION. Even though saying Lion kinda creeps me out.


Pic 1. Hey- I'm right here---RIGHT HERE! Can't you see me??

 



 
2. How about now????? Sheesh---you moron.





3. THERE- is that better? Now I'm completely exposed! 




4. Mmmmmm- Food Lion has the best produce.






5. nom nom nom.....





 6. Singing... "Nobody knows, the trouble I done seen, nobody knows but Je-SUSSSSS!

 




7. Joe- here are a few of my DEER friends across the way. 

 








OK--well- this Buck stops here. I don't know how many points I just lost due to this post- but it was done Post-haste. OK-I know that's one for sure. Talk to ya soon!
\




LOVE TO ALL!


JMc






4 comments:

  1. I'm reeling from all the humor, but in a good way. ;) Always nice to see you, John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buck stops here- priceless! Wonderful pics John- thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Pam!!!!! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: