Monday, August 22, 2011

MAJOR CHANGE COMING TO BLOG

MAJOR CHANGE COMING TO BLOG



YOU CAN LISTEN TO THIS WHILST PERUSING..THIS WAS PERFORMED AT THE SC STATE FAIR, AND I ALSO SAW THEM IN THE 70'S!!!! 
I OBVIOUSLY HAVE THIS CONDITION!!




WELL HERE IS THE MAJOR CHANGE!!!!          



EVER FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD CLEAN OUT YOUR PANTS POCKET OR PURSE???




 SOMETIMES YOU FEEL LIKE A


SOMETIMES YOU DON'T!


EVER BUY THE WRONG BATTERY FOR YOUR WATCH? 


 I'M STAYING AT RELATIVES HOUSE TONIGHT SO I'LL HAVE TO SLEEP IN MY........
(AUNT'S BED! ANSWER IS FOR DURFEE- AKA THE WALKING MAN-! THE BOY NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!!)


 
 NOTE TO SELF- DON'T EVER PET YOUR WHITE CAT AFTER EATING CHEETO'S!!!!!


 WENT OUT TO TAKE PIC OF THIS GUY...LOOKED TO MY LEFT AND SAW.......


 THIS GUY!!

 ALMOST DID A FACE PLANT IN THIS WEB!!!!   JACK WEBB..JUST THE FAX MA'AM!

 AND THEN I SAW WHAT HE REALLY DID! WHAT A WORKMAN. 
DON'T YOU WISH CONGRESS WOULD WORK LIKE THIS W/O THE WEB OF DECEIT?????
SERIOUSLY FOLKS--THIS THING WAS HUGE!!!! 




 I "HOPE" YOU ENJOYED ALL THE TIME I HAD ON MY HANDS!



LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc