Monday, June 30, 2008

HOORAY- NEW SCHEDULE IS AWESOME!!

A BEE

SOME BLUE

A RAGGEDY OLD SHOE

AND A "SON"-RISE JUST FOR YOU!



I'M OFF THE ORDERING AND WEEKEND SHIFTS! Praise the Lord. My new schedule is the best I've had in all the years I've been there. Every other week I get a 4 day weekend, I never work more than two 12's in a row, and it is going to be awesome!. Thank you Lord!

This is just the best news ever. But I'm not excited, nope not in the least. I'm cool calm and collected.

Whooooooooo Hooooooooo!

Yes! Hope to have some neat stuff coming up in blogdom so keep on checking in. I actually was averaging about 40 a day and then it really dropped off, so Thanks to all of you who swing by. I really appreciate each and every one of you!

Hey guys I hit 10K. I think it was Seaspray, or someone from her site! What a 1/4 milestone! I can die in peace now. I really don't know what the stat counters show you, as I just have a terrific time laughing, sharing and cutting up with you guys. This was just going to be my on-line journal, but some of it, well- it's not so much too private- it just wouldn't make any sense to anyone but me-- with the jots and titties--(sorry) tittles that I would write down. I will however take the time to go back and reread every devotional for the past year (or at least 6 months), and see what was happening 3-5, even 10 years ago to the day, and add that to where I am now. It really is an awesome road map. I have that much written in notebooks and my Oswald Chambers Devotional, and it got so messy, I thought I would do it on-line. I probably should just have a private personal one for just my notes.

If you have never kept a journal, (and it doesn't have to be spiritual), it's pretty neat to look back and see where you've been, come from and hopefully, where you are heading! It'll be kinda neat reading it in the Nursing Home,with drool proof pages. Like a big ass Dr. Suess book.

John used to journal
john used to rant,
john loved a great cartoon,
john just shit his pants.
Horton heard it plop,
no- no, more like a flop,
a man in white is pissed,
he's runing with a mop.
he's running in the sunshine,
now he's in the shade,
look, there's ol' Hammer,
pulling pins on ass grenades!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you, John! Sounds like the ideal schedule! A 4-day weekend should be the norm for everybody. At least we get the 4th off this week, making it a nice 3-day weekend. Woo-hoo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!!

    How's my favorite Florida Gal?

    Hope all is well and God is Blessing you Mightily!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! You found my other shoe!

    Grats on the schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- Hammer!

    Glad ya had a good time!

    J
    Thanks! It's a great one!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! So glad it came through for you - shows that they want to keep you around.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: