Friday, December 14, 2012

ROBIN'S, METEORS AND ROADS, OH MY!







 ROBIN'S, METEORS AND ROADS, OH MY!




THIS GOLDEN ROAD GREETED ME ON MY MORNING WALK AFTER THE STORMS HAD PASSED.......












 ROBIN RED BREAST WAS OUT EARNING HIS NAME.....





THEN THE METEORS CAME. GEMINID WAS THEIR NAME;

THINGS CHANGED IN AN INSTANT.


 THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL AS I WATCHED THEM LAST NIGHT. I SAW 10-12 TOTAL IN ABOUT AN HOUR. NOT REALIZING THEIR DEADLY POWER!


 DOOMSDAY PREPPERS--YOU WERE RIGHT!!!
CAN I HAVE SOME OF YOUR STORES - I'M ENTITLED YOU KNOW?






ROBIN RED BREAST WAS REVEALED IN HIS TRUE LIGHT....




 
 A GATED COMMUNITY DID NOT PROTECT US....




FROM MANKIND'S SELF IMPOSED EARTHLY BLIGHT!




THEN I WOKE UP AND EVERYTHING WAS PEACHY!

DANG THOSE MUSHROOMS ANYWAY!


LOVE TO ALL!



JMc