Friday, November 23, 2012

SHOPPING WHOA'S!!!


SHOPPING WHOA'S!!!



I WANTED TO DO SOME
READING..... SO,





I, LIKE A DUMBUTT WAITED FOR 5 HOURS TO GET A NEW KINDLE READER FROM AMAZON.COM.

THEN,

 I REALIZED I WAS AT MY OWN COMPUTER AT HOME!

COLOR ME STUPID. 




SOMETIMES I NEED
 FROM
 MYSELF. 

CHECK OUT THE SHIRT. IT IS FROM PAMO- AT
WWW.PAMOART.COM- check it out!

YES, THAT IS A SMIRK, BUT IT DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO PAMO'S SMILE!





I DOWNLOAD 250 FREE BOOKS TO IT, AND IT WAS SO HEAVY I COULDN'T PICK IT UP!


MULTIVERSES DO EXIST!
DOUBT NOT




PEOPLE SPENT $300.00 ON A TENT TO CAMP OUT AND SAVE $46.00 ON A TV!







WHILST CAMPING OUT THEY WERE

"A"
BY A BEAR THAT RIPPED THEIR TENTS TO SHREDS.


IT WAS REALLY FUNNY.     YOU PROBABLY HAD TO BE THERE.





IF WE MADE ANY TYPE OF A

SEND ME SOME MONEY!






LOVE TO ALL



JMc