Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ALWAYS LOOK AHEAD......


ALWAYS LOOK AHEAD......



IT'S BEST TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT LIES AHEAD MOMENT BY MOMENT....

SOMETIMES YOU CAN CHANGE THE PRESENT....THE PAST
NOT SO MUCH...

DID HE CRASH OR NOT?

PHLEGM AT 11:00




Today is a gift. I unwrapped it with anticipation. It was an OK day- But I had a BLAST playing in the box it came in! Think inside the box! Examine yourself and get rid of any and all resentment, anger, strife...even if you don't think it's fair to forgive a person or deed done to you. If you empty that box- you will have plenty of room to make a fort and invite your friends that love you in! C'mon- jump in!!!
 
 
LOVE TO ALL
 
 
JMc

5 comments:

  1. we just had a case here of teen boy at the throttle of a thrill craft. . . lack of attention is NOT pretty, my friend.

    My usual wisdom: "Huh?"


    Happy Aloha Wishes
    from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    ~ > < } } ( ° >

    > < 3 3 3 ( ' >

    ><}}(°> ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR WISDOM ALWAYS APPLIES!!! If capital letters were not sometimes needed I'd rip my keyboard a new one! Sorry- I forgive myself! ;-)


    j

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can forgive easily John but the reason that caused the forgiveness has to remain in the box so I can see it coming again, hopefully not from the same person. I will play on the gray concrete streets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I'm honored to be inside the box with you! You are a wonderful person.
    Pamo

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: