Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ON MOVING TO NC




ON MOVING TO NC

SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW THAT I AM CONSIDERING MOVING TO NC TO BE NEARER TO MY SISTER AND MOM.

CERTAIN- WELL ONE, CONDTION HAS PUT THAT ON HOLD.

IT'S CALLED TEMPERATURE! WE WENT FROM 86 SUNDAY TO A HIGH OF 56 ON MONDAY! THAT BEING SAID- I THINK SPRING TIME MAY BE A GOOD TARGET DATE!

I JUST DON'T DO THE COLD. THE WALKING MAN TRIED TO GET ME TO DETROIT AND I LAUGHED TILL I CRIED. I WOULD LOOK LIKE TICK-BOY (THAT'S WHAT I CALL THE LITTLE BROTHER ON "A CHRISTMAS STORY"!)

SO--MAYBE SPRING- AND I CAN THEN BUILD A HOUSE OUT OF INSULATION AND MOVE UP THERE.


IT SNOWS UP THERE! BEING FROM FL- AND NOW SC- I AIN'T USED TO FREEZING STUFF BEING IN THE AIR THAT I BREATHE!


ANYWHOO- LOVE TO ALL AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK.

HERE ARE SOME OLD FALL PICS OF SC, AND SOME SUMMERTIME PICS OF NC!














JMc