Thursday, July 19, 2012

THESE GARTERS (Yes Snakes) WON'T HOLD UP MY SOCKS!

                   

THESE GARTERS (Yes Snakes) WON'T HOLD UP MY SOCKS!

HE'S SO CUTE!!! A very young Juvenile..

What a Face!

Do I dare move--He's so huge!

It Tickles

I'm glad He made it under the Bridge

Whew!
This is how Brand New he was!
 I HATE his Photo Shoots!

 As an adult he/she will completely change colors and look like this.
THIS PIC FROM SNAKES AND FROGS.COM



How's this for camouflage if you only saw in B&W?



A VERY BENEFICIAL SNAKE TO HAVE AROUND FOR PEST CONTROL...VERY DOCILE, OFTEN KEPT AS PETS, AND RARELY USED IN FASHION AS BELTS TO HOLD UP YOUR KNICKERS ANYMORE. I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY!


LOVE TO ALL!



8 comments:

  1. Theresa- WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE THIS MANY CRITTERS LIVING IN SUCH A SMALL PATCH OF WOODS!

    Whoops--Hope you are doing well my friend!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a bunch of baby snakes earlier in the spring at the flats but never had my camera. One snapped at Dex so he barked at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- I have that picture in my head!

    You KNOW you are supposed to take your camera EVERYWHERE!!!!

    ;-)

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute. And so is the snake.

    Love you, dear John.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny John! That black and white photo is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots!!

    There's an award for you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. RK-- Thanks so much Gal!!!

    J


    Joe- How awesome--I'll be right over!

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: