Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HPV- at your CERVIX


HPV: AT YOUR CERVIX


I THINK I'M FINALLY GETTING THE HANDLE ON TITLES TO LURE YOU IN!





THERE HAS BEEN A LOT IN THE NEWS LATELY ABOUT A NEW VACCINE FOR HPV. WITH MANY PARENTS ALREADY DECIDING NOT TO GIVE LIVE VACCINES DUE TO VACCINE'S SUSPECTED LINK TO AUTISM,DO YOU THINK THIS VACCINE SHOULD BE MANDATORY?




WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT PARENTS WITHHOLDING VACCINATIONS THAT MIGHT PUT THEIR/YOUR CHILDREN AT RISK FOR INFECTION?



 A HEALTHY RIVER CAT 1 WEEK AFTER HPV VACCINE. 
HAPPY, HEALTHY, THRIVING, & NAPPING IN THE SUN!



OK, ENOUGH ACADEMIA; I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ACADEMIA IS, BUT I HEAR THERE'S A VACCINE FOR IT!






 CERVIX: A PICTORIAL IN NATURE.

 


 

 
REPRESENTING HPV!!!   DUN DUN DUN DUN!  (DRAMATIC MUSIC)








 RANDY IN PENCIL


 BEAUTIFUL ROCKS WERE ALL AROUND US



 RUNUS OFFTHELAKE-ICUS!


 EYELASH TREE BY REVLON!


CAN YOU SEE THE ANIMAL--THIS WAS SUPER COOL, ALMOST SPIRITUAL!


GO AHEAD- TAKE A GANDER!  AR AR


 WATER, TREES, DISTANT RIDGE



NOW FOR A BUNCH OF FLOWERS- INDIVIDUALLY









SEE YOU TOMORROW WHEN WE TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT SYPHILIS: THE GOLDEN YEARS.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF HPV, STD'S ETC. THESE ARE REAL AND EVER PRESENT DISEASES WE CAN TOTALLY CURE AND CONTROL, AS LONG AS WE ACKNOWLEDGE THEY ARE STILL AROUND.




LOVE TO ALL

JMc

6 comments:

  1. I'm really jealous of all these watery shots. I know many places are flooding right now but we haven't had rain in ages and our pond and pasture need it!! We've been getting in the 100s, but at least we're not literally burning - so I have plenty to be thankful for.

    I see a fox in your clouds!! Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Love your jokes.

    My younger son had a reaction to the whooping cough vaccine (and we nearly lost him) so he could not have the boosters. He did get the rest of the shots though. And later, he got whooping cough. That was no picnic. Vaccines are good. People who don't have their kids vaccinated are stupid. I'll bet autism has been around far longer than vaccines. They just didn't know what to call it. Well they did - it was the village idiot. But that doesn't translate well today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous flower shots.

    I'm torn on the vaccines, because we have a group here that practices faith healing (e.g. no medicines) and kids have died. On the other hand, I know pharma companies own politicians. Depends on the vaccine, I think - no one in their right mind would refuse to get their child vaccinated for polio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syphilis:The Golden Years...
    Only from the mind of John McElveen!
    Only!
    You are so funny! Your photos just get better and better! How many photos do you have saved in your hard drive now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat- I started to go through and archive them all and it scared me off! I have way to many and I'm looking forward to that trip down memory lane purging them. Not counting the 3 Discs I have of Scanned in 35 mm pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics
    silly words:
    your usual formula!

    but stick to your own parts & pieces!


    and yes, that Sky Wolf means you are a favored son of the gravy.

    what would we ever do without ye!


    Aloha from Honolulu,
    and thanks for your comments!
    Comfort Spiral
    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: