Monday, June 18, 2012

BLUE MONDAY



BLUE MONDAY









Sometimes real life gets in the way of our fun, and I find it hard to visit and answer all of my favorite places and people. I would like to thank you Sally, for all of your hard work and the dedication you show to US and this Site!

You are a jewel and an inspiration to us all!





THANK YOU SALLY!


THIS BLUE IS FOR YOU!!!!!!







I could not think of a shot today- and then it hit me. Why not a shot of the site!!!!







I was feeling a little under the weather when I woke up this morning, but didn't realize it was this bad....

I awoke to see this above me on my bedroom ceiling:
through blurry, sleep filled eyes,

A BUZZARD WAS CIRCLING ME! and all I have is a runny nose!




LOVE TO YOU ALL


JMc

12 comments:

  1. Love that last shot John!


    PS. Would you mind following my new blog, where my BLUE post is? Have a great start of the week and thanks in advance!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vulture lurking over the beautiful blue sky. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. Those buzzards always know where their next meal is coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose-- I am having trouble following on some of your Blogs. I signed up to follow via Feedburner on the one above. Am I missing something as far as signing up and being able to comment?

    You can e-mail me at john.mcelveen@gmail with instructions on how to follow. I know it's on my end.

    Blessings my friend,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea, who but you would have though of a shot of the site?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the comment above, "who but you?"
    When the buzzards start circling, it's time to get up and start moving...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully that buzzard was looking for someone else! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quick, John, blow your nose and dance around so that buzzard will go elsewhere to eat!

    I do enjoy your creativity. Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a creative genius moment! So cool. I like it! Feel better soon! And tell that buzzard to beat it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you heal up and the vultures stay away ;)

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: