Thursday, May 10, 2012

PLAYING WITH PICTURES


PLAYING WITH PICTURES


TRYING  SPECIAL EFFECTS ON REGULAR SNAPSHOTS.

I'M ALSO HEADING BACK TO NC FOR A FISHING TRIP AND WEEKEND WITH SISTER AND NIECE BEFORE SHE GETS MARRIED. THEN NEXT WEEKEND I'LL BE BACK UP THERE FOR NIECE'S WEDDING!

I HOPE TO HAVE A LOT OF GOOD SHOTS FROM THE LAKE WE ARE GOING TO FISH. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE BEAUTIFUL. SO UNTIL MONDAY OR TUESDAY-- I'LL MISS YOU GUYS!



HERE IS THE WEIRDNESS AND THIS SHOULD BE OUT OF MY SYSTEM SOON!




NORMAL TO NEON- SAME PICTURE



HEAT SIGNATURE--RED = HOT!  DON'T KNOW WHY--IT ALL LOOKED THE SAME TEMP TO ME!

NEON FIELD


NEON FIELD


LOMOISH EFFECT WITH NEON


FLYING THROUGH FIELD


THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT- MY FAV!


MY FIRST NEON ATTEMPT


NEON CARDINAL


NEON SHADOW OF ME--SEE THE TIRE TRACKS?


NEW NEON ROSE GROWTH


NEON DOVE


NEON CACTUS FLOWER


THAT'S PROBABLY ENOUGH NEON FOREVER!!!


LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc


 I hope this poem has the same effect on you as it did on me - then my forwarding it will be worth the effort. Walk with me by the water - worth the read... 


A BEAUTIFUL POEM ABOUT GROWING OLDER:
 


CRAP... 
I forgot the words.....

15 comments:

  1. Have a good time and catch a fish for me!

    I like the neon dove bird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly--Thanks--we caught 13 Bass- Kept 8 and 3 Bream that were keepers in 1 1/2 hours the other day--I don't know this lake at all but my Sister and BIL caught 9 Keepers their the other day!

    I had a good Bass and Grits supper!

    Have a great weekend.....

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neon cactus flower!!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. middle child--That one surprised me how it came out! Thanks so much!

    Hugs,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. T_ You are so welcome my friend! Have a great weekend!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the effects, but flying through the field is a little dizzying, to say the least.

    Have a fantastic weekend and good luck with the fishing. Even if the fish are biting, I KNOW the photos will be something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't biting, not are. I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Give my regards to the Greater of the Carolinas! I'll be back there next month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now i know you're older now John but just how much hemp and moonshine did you consume as a youth?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, you forgot the words, John? To what?

    I hope your playfulness with photography isn't out of your system, cuz those pics are amazing. So are you.

    Much love,
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your creative Pics!
    But the last one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sage--Lesser N. Carolina beckons thou home! Kerr Reservoir was beautiful--I've never Bass fished NC Lakes until this one with the Foothills of the Parkway in the background!

    J


    Mark---reverting back to childhood I am!!!! ;-)

    J

    BBB



    Tracy--Thanks gal--I surely will and did!!!

    J


    Myrna--TYVM--I must admit- that one surprised me! I got very lucky on that one! Thanks so much!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I was just having some LSD flashbacks....

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: