Thursday, May 10, 2012

PLAYING WITH PICTURES


PLAYING WITH PICTURES


TRYING  SPECIAL EFFECTS ON REGULAR SNAPSHOTS.

I'M ALSO HEADING BACK TO NC FOR A FISHING TRIP AND WEEKEND WITH SISTER AND NIECE BEFORE SHE GETS MARRIED. THEN NEXT WEEKEND I'LL BE BACK UP THERE FOR NIECE'S WEDDING!

I HOPE TO HAVE A LOT OF GOOD SHOTS FROM THE LAKE WE ARE GOING TO FISH. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE BEAUTIFUL. SO UNTIL MONDAY OR TUESDAY-- I'LL MISS YOU GUYS!



HERE IS THE WEIRDNESS AND THIS SHOULD BE OUT OF MY SYSTEM SOON!




NORMAL TO NEON- SAME PICTURE



HEAT SIGNATURE--RED = HOT!  DON'T KNOW WHY--IT ALL LOOKED THE SAME TEMP TO ME!

NEON FIELD


NEON FIELD


LOMOISH EFFECT WITH NEON


FLYING THROUGH FIELD


THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT- MY FAV!


MY FIRST NEON ATTEMPT


NEON CARDINAL


NEON SHADOW OF ME--SEE THE TIRE TRACKS?


NEW NEON ROSE GROWTH


NEON DOVE


NEON CACTUS FLOWER


THAT'S PROBABLY ENOUGH NEON FOREVER!!!


LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc


 I hope this poem has the same effect on you as it did on me - then my forwarding it will be worth the effort. Walk with me by the water - worth the read... 


A BEAUTIFUL POEM ABOUT GROWING OLDER:
 


CRAP... 
I forgot the words.....