Monday, May 14, 2012

BLUE MONDAY


BLUE MONDAY






A BLUE MONDAY IS LEAVING THIS BEAUTIFUL LAKE IN NC!!!
&
DRIVING HOME IN BLINDING RAIN AFTER SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND WITH MY SISTER AND B.I.L. ON LAKE KERR RESERVOIR AND DAMN IN WILKES COUNTY NC!



 THE BEGINNING


 OPTIMISM IS ALWAYS HIGH AT THE START


 IT IS BEAUTIFUL X 10!












 LUNCH WE PACKED FOR BASS!



 SISTER, TERRI  AND RANDY!  I LOVE FAMILY!



 BABY GOBLIN TREE!

 



 FLUX CAPACITOR.



 WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GET TO CLOSE! IT REMOVES YOU.




 OPTIMISM DIMINISHES



 I HAVE WORMS



CARPE DIEM-- COOL FEEDING AREA AT RESTAURANT ON WATER.


THIS COUPLE PUT ON AN AWESOME MATING SHOW. HE RAN 3 OTHER GEESE OFF--AND WON!

A LIFETIME OF NAGGING AND MISERY!


 3 WERE CAUGHT AND RELEASED



 RINGS IN THE EARTH!



HOW OLD AM I SAID THE LAKE?



A BIRD ON THE BANK IS WORTH TWO IN THE ........




I AM SO BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO SEE NATURE LIKE THIS WITH PEOPLE I LOVE. IT'S THESE LITTLE THINGS THAT ARE SO IMPORTANT. I'LL BE BACK UP THIS NEXT WEEKEND TOO FOR MY NIECE'S WEDDING!


I LOVE YOU ALL!


JMc