Thursday, March 22, 2012

NORTH CAROLINA PICS



NORTH CAROLINA PICS



A DEWEY MORNING ON MY NC TRIP. A LAZY WONDERFUL DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!


 TRUE LAP DOG! 
AND STOP LOOKING UP MY SHORTS!

 WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF CATCHING A RAINBOW OVER THIS SIGN WHILE DRIVING!!!!

 HOW MANY..........DOES IT TAKE?????????

 ONLY ONE SUN!

 INSIDE AND DRY!

 ON ANY OTHER DAY---WEEDS TO MOW...BUT NOT THIS MORNING!

 SOMETHING THEY HATED- BUT I LOVED IT'S SPININESS!

 WHAT IS THIS????





 THESE FROM A DISTANCE!!!


 STREAMING VIDEO!!!!


 NC WI-FI HOTSPOT!

THANK GOD MY SISTER COULD BLOG FOR ME FROM IT!


 UP ON CRIPPLE CREEK--YOU KNOW IT........ SING IT!



 I GOT IT!!!!!!!
 I SWEAR I GOT IT!!!!

 BOO!

OK, OK!    I DON'T GOTS IT!




 SOME DEW DROP IN'S FOR YA!







 ABOVE--- "THE BRADFORD PAIR!!!"


 ROOM WITH A MOO!!!








 CAN YOU TELL WHAT'S COMING?
SURE YOU CAN!
CAREFUL WITH THAT BEAU! OR YOU'LL TIP THE CANOE AND TYLER TOO!


SEE---YOU HAD IT!



LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc