Tuesday, February 14, 2012

THAT'S A FACT- JACK!


THAT'S A FACT- JACK!

Jeannie tagged me to do a Meme that was on Scarlet's Blog, that I had partially done several days ago. I will redo it correctly.

I have to share 11 Random facts about myself.
Answer 11 questions by Jeannie--
and Ask 11 questions of my own for some others to play along.


11 random facts! (Some of you know these already).

1. I had a Triple bypass at age 51, along with two subsequent stents that have already closed off!
Thanks Mom and Dad!

2. I came to SC from FL to play Football on Full Scholarship in 1972. I sucked!

3. I Love Ballet and Musicals.

4. I dove off the Indian Rocks Fishing Pier in FL, almost breaking my neck and knocked a front tooth out! I had been diving off most of the day, the tide went out, and I hit a Sand Bar and it was waist deep!
I really should be dead- but that explains a lot!!!!

5. I worked in Medicine for 30 years as a Paramedic, and in Urgent Care, and two FP's Offices.

6. I love Photography, and my singing makes Dogs Howl and Bite!

7. I always wanted to be a Stand-up Comedian.

8. I LOVE doing Aerobatics, ANY TYPE OF FLYING and want to get my Pilot's license!

9. Teaching is a Gift I have, and I need to use it or loose it!

10. I taught Adult Sunday School for 15 years--I KNOW RIGHT?????

11. Spirituality is the most important aspect of my Life. Notice I didn't say RELIGION!
I am Saved by Grace through Faith!  I KNOW RIGHT???

SAGE-- I was an ENFJ!!!!

Jeannie's 11 with Answers.....



Jeannie's 11

 1. What is your secret (or not so secret) outrageous longing? 


I'd love to be a Rock Star, or just carry a tune!


 2. What kind of restaurants do you prefer right now, or what is your favourite meal to make at home?  
 

Anyone with awesome Baby Back Ribs!  (see bypass blurb- lol) 


 3. What kind of vacation do you take? 

 Short ones due to Dog and Cat--we like 2-3 day trips!  Beach  and Mountains.

4. What is your dream vacation?

 African Safari, Diving the Great Barrier Reef 


 5. When relaxing in the evening, let's say on a Friday night at home, what beverage is sitting next to you?
 

SWEEE TEA--Boring I know--but a White Russian occasionally!


6. Which "goal" in life have you achieved that gives you the most pleasure?

Teaching - both Sunday School and Anatomy & Physiology and Medical Terminology at Tech School. 

 7. Have you ever reluctantly done something you were urged to do by friends/family that you ended up really enjoying? (good or bad)


Going to my first Ballet & Musical--THEY was awesome!

8. Have you ever done something that was, for you, very exciting, risky or dangerous?

  I got my wife an Elliptical Trainer and a Dust Buster for a Present!!!!



9. Have you ever had any "exotic" or unusual pets?

Crabs!  Great Spring Break--I'm kidding--no, I did rescue a Squirrel and kept it 2 years until 
it bit me and I let it go! 

 10. Have you ever had an unusual job?


I was a Private Investigator for two years part time!

 11. If you were available, and you found the right person, would you get married?

Depends on when this happened---now, there would be 47 pages of disclaimers and an OPT OUT clause!

Simply because I'm weird!




MY 11 QUESTIONS

1. WHO OR WHAT, DEFINED YOU MOST IN LIFE?

2. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?

3. GREATEST LOVE OR PASSION?

4. FAVORITE ACTOR OR ACTRESS AND WHY?

5. PAPER OR PLASTIC?

6. IF YOU COULD CHANGE- WOULD YOU STAY THE SAME SEX OR GIVE THE OTHER SEX A SHOT, BE HONEST?

7. FOOD:  PREFER TASTE,  TEXTURE, OR PRESENTATION- (PICK ONLY ONE).

8. DO YOU "HATE" ANYTHING? 

9. IS IT EASIER FOR YOU TO GIVE OR RECEIVE?

10. CAN YOU FORGIVE EASILY OR DO YOU HOLD A GRUDGE?

11. WHAT IS YOUR BEST QUALITY? 




ANYONE CAN PLAY- BUT I'D LIKE TO SEE HEFF'S, BEACH BUM'S, RK'S, JEANNIE'S, CLOUDIA'S, THE WALKING MAN, AND SCARLET'S ANSWERS TO JUST MY QUESTION'S AS SOME HAVE ALREADY DONE THE MEME!!

DO NOT FEEL PRESSURED!!! ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PLAY

AND PLEASE--ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO PARTICIPATE--JUST MAKE SURE WE KNOW TO GO TO YOUR SITE AND LOOK AT THE ANSWERS--OR PUT THEM IN COMMENTS (IF JUST ANSWERING THE LAST 11! 

IT IS FUN TO DO THIS MEME, ESPECIALLY IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT THE ANSWERS!


LOVE YOU ALL 



BONUS--MY 11 ANSWERS TO SCARLET'S QUESTIONS!
11 questions by Scarlet
1) Who were you named after, if anyone?
1. John Wayne--John my Dad's Father- and Wayne my Mothers Father.


2) If you could spend two weeks anywhere, ALONE, where would you go?
2. Australia- or Africa


3) Who is/was the love of your life?
3. My MOM!

4) What do you hate about blogging?
4. Wondering if I'm saying anything relevant...but I shouldn't care!


5) Do you have a "comfort food?" If so, what is it?
5. Oreo's and Milk


6) What drink could you not live without?
6. SWEE TEEEE


7) If you could only own one DVD or movie, which one would it be?
7. 2001 A Space Odyssey--because the Movie and the MUSIC hit me at right time in my life!


8) Name one thing you'd like to do before you kick the bucket.
8. Get Pilot's License- Solo!

9) What famous person have you been told you look like?
9. Tom Selleck--WAY BACK!! and lately Anthony Bourdain. Haa Haaaa!!!!!


10) What qualities do you look for in a friend?
10. Honesty is paramount--but also the ability to give space as well!


11) Who makes you laugh like no one else in this world (could be someone you know personally or someone famous)?
11. Chevy Chase--all I have to do is see him!




3 comments:

  1. Very interesting stuff my friend.
    You are lucky to have made it through that ill fated dive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a guy who likes football, ballet and musicals!
    Paramedic, teacher, PI - what a eclectic list.
    I think you're here because you aren't done yet. Might be a cliche but I think it's true.
    Stand-up comedian with your sense of humor - could be a place to start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat-that truly was scary! Thanks my friend!

    J


    Carletta-- I have recently had a new awakening, so I think you comment is right on the money! So glad you came by!!!!

    Blessings,

    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: