Sunday, February 26, 2012

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!


A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!



I JUST WANT TO TAKE A SECOND TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE PHENOMENAL REMARKS, AND FOR FOLLOWING THIS BLOG. I NEVER EVER DREAMED I WOULD EVER SEE 100 MEMBERS, AND IT HAS ONLY BEEN RECENTLY THAT THERE HAS BEEN A RENEWED INTEREST AND ZEAL ON MY PART FOR BLOGGING. 

I'M NOT QUITE SURE WHAT THE CROWNING FACTOR WAS, BUT I DO KNOW THAT I WAS SENSING A DEPRESSION, OR APATHY IN OUR WORLD. I DECIDED THAT IF NOTHING ELSE I COULD PUT A POSITIVE SPIN ON THINGS, AND MAYBE MAKE SOME PEOPLE SMILE!

I HAVE NEVER REALLY WATCHED THE NUMBERS, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TRUE TO SELF IN WHAT I POSTED. RECENTLY WITH SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2, AND BLUE MONDAY, I HAVE MET AN EXTENDED FAMILY, AND I WANT TO WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE NEW VITALITY I FEEL!

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL!!


A SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE PUT UP WITH MY BAD PUNS AND THOUSANDS OF PICS ALL OF THESE YEARS!
YOU DESERVE ---


WELL --SOMETHING!!!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL, AND AGAIN...THANKS AND LETS KEEP HELPING EACH OTHER THROUGH EACH WEEK!

JOHN