Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED WHILST I WAS SLEEPING.....



A FUNNY THING HAPPENED WHILST I WAS SLEEPING.....

At least it sounded funny, because I was asleep and my wife told me anout it.



Seems the POWER WENT OFF---

and in the Living room- It turned my TV ON!!!!

Freaked the Dog out so bad she wouldn't go back in there.


Ok--so MAYBE wasn't that funny TO YOU....maybe it was because of these.....

MAGIC MUSHROOMS ON A FALLEN TREE.....ENJOY!


 THEY ALMOST LOOK LIKE PINE CONES...AFTER YOU EAT ONE!
 TRUFFLES HAVE TRIDGES.....  WORK WITH ME PEOPLE!
 CYCLE OF LIFE.  SUZUKI?  HAKKUNA MATTATA.
 LEAVES LAUGHING THEIR STEMS OFF- "HEY THEY ARE REAL FUNGI'S"!
WE BOW DOWN TO WORSHIP..... WE BOW DOWN TO PRAISE HIM
 GOOD IN GUACAMOLE!
 GOOD IN GUACAMOLE--WOW-VUJA DE'- THE FEELING I'VE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE.
 SOLDIERS LINED UP FOR BATTLE-- AKA-- WAR SPORES!
 THIS COULD ALSO BE A BEACH SCENE--(I ATE ANOTHER ONE.)
 DEFYING GRAVITY
 OK, I STARTED TO THINK OF POD PEOPLE HERE!
EASING ON BACK HOME--AS THEY ARE NOW OUT OF REACH AND SCARING ME!


NO MUSHROOMS WERE EATEN OR HARMED IN THIS DOCUMENTARY....



THE COLORS: RED, BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE,

I CAN HEAR THEM ALL!!!!!


LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc