Thursday, February 16, 2012

1ST EVER HYBRID MOTORCYCLE- WARNING- PROTOTYPE ONLY!


 1ST EVER HYBRID MOTORCYCLE- WARNING- PROTOTYPE ONLY!

ALTERNATIVE FUEL AND TRANSPORTATION SOURCE-  VIEW AT OWN RISK!











THE NEW HEINZY CYCLE!


HEY--I WARNED YOU--BUT YOUR PERVERSE CURIOSITY DROVE (AR AR), YOU TO LOOK ANYWAY!!
pic courtesy of jok-es.com


40TH HIGH SCHOOL REUNION IN MAY---


THEN
1972



NOW- 2011

I'LL TAKE NOW FOR 800 ALEX!!!!!


I AM VERY HAPPY WITH WHERE I AM TODAY--(EXCEPT FOR A LITTLE WHILE YESTERDAY)...SURE I HAVE A COUPLE OF SMALL REGRETS, HOWEVER HAD I ACHIEVED THEM I WOULDN'T BE EXACTLY HERE WOULD I?

I STILL HAVE AN ENTIRE BUCKET LIST AND PRAY IT DOESN'T RUN OUT BEFORE I DO!

HOW ABOUT YOU?

CAN WE FIND, HOPE, JOY, LOVE, AND HARMONY IN OUR LIVES IN THIS PARTICULARLY DIFFICULT AND SEEMINGLY NEGATIVE PERIOD IN OUR HISTORY?
FROM THE CARE FREE DAYS OF THE 50'S & 60'S
 GROWING UP, TO TODAY'S FAST PACED TECHNO BROKE WORLD?

I CAN!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc