Friday, January 13, 2012

WWWWWWINDDY FRIDAY


WIIIIIIIINDY FRIDAY


We had 30 mph sustained winds on the back edge of a cold front gusting to 45 mph last night and continuing today! 45 MPH AND 30 SUSTAINED AND NO TROPICAL STORM!

I CAN'T IMAGINE THE SANTA ANNA'S !!!!!


IF I COULD STOP IT, I COULD MAKE MILLIONS CHANGING THE WEATHER:


THE ONLY PROBLEM,

FIGURING OUT HOW TO BREAK WIND!

THIS GUY WITH A CROSSWIND LANDING IN COLUMBIA ENDED UP LANDING AT HARTSFIELD IN ATLANTA!


WITH A TAILWIND THIS GUY FLEW FROM COLUMBIA TO LA IN 16 MINUTES!!!!

BERMUDA TRIANGLE, WAS THE OFFICIAL REPORT AFTER HE DROPPED FROM RADAR ON COLUMBIA APPROACH!



THAT'S ALL FOLKS!


LOVE YOU ALL!   FLY A KITE DAY!


JMc

12 comments:

  1. I learned how to break wind. In fact, I just did it TWICE.

    Email me, and I'll teach you how, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this wondering just when someone would mention breaking wind - thanks to Heff.

    Have a great weekend John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you have a pleasant breeze today is what you are saying...

    I don't even know what we have except for enough cold for snow again. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heff- I don't know if I can E-Fart---is there an APP for that?

    JB




    Tracy---Oh if you only knew the Heff-ster! I do miss his Blog!

    Have a great weekend young lady.

    J



    Jeannie- I'll send you some natural gas!


    ;-)


    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toooo cccccold Lynn- it's still 38 here with wind chill!!! Brrrrr- for this FL boy!


    ;-)


    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. It finally starting snowing here in Ohio :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been unusually warm everywhere BragonDorn! Hope you have a great weekend my friend!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't there already enough people making millions bu changing the weather? I'd prefer you fart from SC especially next week, it might cull the GOP field down some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark-I'm surprised we are a little chilli with all the Hot air in the State!!

    Methane Rulz!!!!!!!!!


    BBB,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  10. You boys are disgusting! And didn't you read the environmental report citing methane as one of the top 5 causes of global warming?

    ReplyDelete
  11. RK--That will be the end of the world-- Not At6omic-- not Hydrogen-- but a giant Methane or FART BOMB-- will enter us into the next Ice Age--LOL. Cows are to blame!

    ;-)

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: